Chapter 24

A/N: Happy day on earth people! You are still alive and reading this! Let's celebrate that with more heartbreak. I'm writing some sad stuff right now, and... let's just say that it's quiet uptown.
Do you like it uptown? Let's work through the unimaginable. Together.
Enjoy reading! 😉

John POV:
I watched as Peggy and Eliza talked in the kitchen and ate their lunch. I smiled at them. My phone buzzed, and I took it out of my pocket.

Alex 📚: Hey, John. Can you please tell Eliza to answer me? She blocked my contact, so did Peggy and Ang. I need to talk to her.
💬
John 🐢: Yeah, should have thought of the consequences before you left Eliza for MARIA.
💬
Alex 📚: John, please. I'm really sorry. Tell Eliza. Your still my friend, right?
Read at 2:27 pm

I still could not believe that that traitor D*** wanted ME to do his dirty work. ME tell Eliza he was sorry when he could just say it himself? My phone buzzed again, and I ignored it, assuming it was Alex. About 20 more notifications came up on my phone, so I decided to answer it.

Unknown: John!! Help me please. Get Peggy on the phone, she won't answer me!

John 🐢: Who is this?

Unknown: Maria!! Maria Reynolds!! Listen, I know y'all mad at me, but I need one of the Schuyler sisters on the phone!! Right now!!

Unknown's contact was changed to "TraitorLyingScumMaria😭"

John 🐢: Why do you need the Schuyler's?

TraitorLyingScumMaria😭: I'm going into labor. My mother is not answering the phone and Peggy and Eliza are like the only people I know who have ever gone into birth!!!

John 🐢: That's improper grammar.

TraitorLyingScumMaria😭: PLEASE JOHN.

John 🐢: Fine.

"Peggy?" I asked. "Yeah?" She said. "Maria's going into labor." I stated. "Well good for her." Peggy Said sassily. "Is she okay?" Asked Eliza. "No, probably not." I said, shrugging. "Why do you care, Lizzy? She had an affair with your husband."

Eliza raised an eyebrow at up at us. "Well, still, they say that giving birth is the most painful thing in the world, and hurts as much as being burned alive. I can't say I disagree." Peggy shrugged. "I still don't like her." She said.

Eliza shrugged and took out her phone.

Eliza 💙💙💙: Hey, need any help? John told me what's happening.
💬
Maria: YES!! PLEASE HELP ME IT HURTS SOO MUCH!!
💬
Eliza 💙💙💙: Okay, how long have you been in for?
💬
Maria: about 30 mins.
💬
Eliza 💙💙💙: Okay, well, if it's really bad then call 911, just tell them you need an ambulance. If you don't want to do that then you should either drive yourself to the hospital your planning to give birth at, OR you can have somebody drive for you.
💬
Maria: Your helping me after... all that stuff at the party?
💬
Eliza 💙💙💙: Yes. Because I'm a better person then both you and Alexander.
💬
Maria: Fair. I will tell you what happens.
💬
Eliza 💙💙💙: okay, keep me posted.
💬
Maria: this is probably the last thing you want to hear now...
But lots of love Lizzy.
Read at 2:30 pm

Eliza put down her phone and Phillip ran in. "Momma?" He asked. "Yes, love?" Eliza said. "Where's dada?" Me and Peggy exchanged a look, and Eliza bit her lip. "Pip, dada's not here right now." Phillip looked down disappointed. "Remember we talked about this? Dada's not going to be with us for a while. Me and dada are going to be living in different houses." Phillip nodded and a single tear ran down his face.

Phillip was too young to understand, yet he understood that his mom was not happy with his dad for... something. "Okay mommy." Phillip murmured. Eliza hugged Phillip and he got up and walked away with Caroline.

Eliza wiped away a tear that was slowly crawling down her face, and got up. She walked to her room and close the door.

I sat down. "What now?" I asked. Peggy shrugged and sat on my lap. "Now." She said. "We help our family through this." I hugged her. "I love you." I murmured. "I love me too." Peggy said, and we both laughed.

Phillip POV:
"Where you goin?" Cary yelled at me, as I walked out into Auntie Peg and Uncle Turtle's backyard. I was determined to find Dada. My dad could not have done anything wrong. I was sure if it. He loved Momma, so I did not know why she was so mad at him.

I opened the gate. "Phillip Hamil'on!" Cary yelled at me. "Wha?" I asked her, turning around. "We can't leave the house by our se'ves!" Cary yelled. "Where you goin?" Cary sometimes had trouble speaking. "I'm going to find my dad." I said. "When I get back we can play with my toys."

Cary squealed "Okay! Yeah!" And ran back inside. I left through the gate on a mission to find my dad. The last thing I remember is getting down one street and then being scooped up by an old man.

A/N: Guess what? Phillip blows us all away, people!