Chapter 23

A/N: OH MY GOSH! 1k READS! Thank you everyone soooo much for the support you have been showing me recently. I appreciate it, and I want to give a shout out and dedication to @NewKindOfStupid, @And_Peggy_Schuyler1, @Nala_13, and @_Peggy_Schuyler. This chapter will be special. I guess. Thanks again for 1k reads. Oh yeah it is also Angelica Schuyler Church's birthday, so let's all take a moment to celebrate that.

Alex POV:
It was madness. Two years since Pegs and Betsy had given birth, and it was already madness.

We were at Angies house with her new fiancé John Church. She was hosting herself a birthday party, and had invited all of her old collage friends plus a bunch of other people. Phillip and Caroline had become close friends since they had started talking and walking.

Thomas and James had adopted a baby boy, and he was chasing Theo, who pretended to be scared by the toddler. Some of John Church's snooty friends were sticking there noses up at the wild groups of children, but I thought it was fun.

I put a hand around Liza's shoulders. She was already 5 months into another pregnancy, and apparently this one was a bit worse then when she had Phillip. Maria was also pregnant, and all I know is that 7 months ago, John found her Snapchat and she was in James Reynolds house. So that might have been a problem.

I took my hand off of Betsy's shoulder and grabbed our presents from the car. I had gotten her a fancy quill, Eliza had made her own chocolate, and Phillip was giving his auntie Ang his favourite stuffed animal, Minky, a pink monkey.

I handed Angelica the perfectly wrapped gifts and she said "Oh, Thank You Alex!" Before wrapping me into one of the famous Schuyler sister hugs. I blushed a tiny bit, because I was not prepared.

Suddenly, Phillip was crying. I rushed over to him and picked him up. "What's the matter?" I asked my son. "Cary p-pu-pushed mee." He cried. "Caroline!" Peggy said loudly, holding her daughters hands so she could not run away. "Is this true?"

"Yes." Caroline said. "But ony cause Philly took my Panda!" She yelled. Sure enough, Phillip was holding Caroline's big stuffed Panda bear. "Phillip, why did you take Cary's toy? That was very mean of you." Liza said, coming over to us.

"I'm sowy." Phillip said, handing the toy back to Caroline. "Me two." Caroline said, taking her Panda and holding him close. A bunch of people said "awwww", including some of Church's snooty friends.

Peggy announced that it was time for Angie to open her presents, even though Ang insisted that nobody wanted to watch. Well, we did want to watch and forced her to open some presents.

She eventually did. She got books from Peggy and John, a handmade art project from Caroline, some candy's and junk from the rich people, a bracelet from J. Church, MORE books from Theo and Aaron, and of course the quill, chocolate and stuffed animal from my family.

My family. I loved those words. After Angelica thanked all of us, and the party started up again. By 9 pm, a bunch of kids had gone inside and were asleep either on the couch, floor, or Ang's bed.

Some rich guy had given Angie a bottle of fine Alcohol that she did not like, so some rich people started doing shots. Now, even with the kids asleep, it was chaos.

Eventually, me, John, Peggy and Ang took refuge inside the house. We grabbed the cake and ran into the upstairs living room. Laughing, we started eating the cake and telling jokes.

Suddenly, another guest showed up. Someone who was not invited. (A/N: I know what you are thinking but it is not James Reynolds) it was George. Someone with the nickname at high school/university "KING George |||"

"Hey, guys." He said, poking his head into the room. Eliza and Peggy held me back as I attempted to charge at him. "You-YOU!" I yelled. George happened to be one of my enemies. When I was in college, I got ONE bad grade, a D in my law study.

George printed out copies of the report card and handed them out, making my life miserable. "Get out of here!" Eliza yelled. Damn, I have never heard Betsy yell before.

"Okay, I will just join my fellow riches out there." Said George, strutting out. "I'm sorry babe." Liza said, hugging me. "S'okay."

"What?!" Peggy yelled. "What?" Angie asked, startled. "I have 1k reads on my Wattpad story!" Peggy yelled. (A/N: Sorry I can't get over that.) we all cheered.

"That's great, Pegs." Eliza said.

After singing happy birthday to Ang, the party wrapped up. Everyone started to leave and my family was the last to go. "Bye Angie." Eliza said, hugging her sister and kissing her on the cheek.

"Bye, Lizzy." Ang said. "Happy birthday, Angwey." Phillip managed to say. "Thank you, Phillip." She said, grinning. "Happy birthday." I said, before we left and Ang went back inside.

A/N: Ummmm, sorry if that bored you all out of your mind. Happy Birthday to Angelica.