Chapter 12

A/N: Hey guys! Warning, a LOT of Hamiliza in this chapter. We are focusing on them. Also, we have done a time skip. three years later. Please enjoy!

Eliza POV:
Maria still had not woken up. It has been three years. Peggy visits her once every week. I visit a lot as well, but I recently graduated and it has become a lot harder. I am trying to find an apartment, along with a job.

Me and Alex were together. He made me happy. We were going to move in together as soon as I find an apartment. He always visits Maria with me. Alex was perfect. Well, excluding the fact that he NEVER stops writing.

But, his writing is beautiful. He writes me love letters constantly. I was a bit worried about him, though. He seemed a little nervous around me, and kept asking me about my, our, future.

"Where would you want to live?" He asks, sitting down next to me and the couch. I closed my book. "A little place in Harlem." I say. He smiled at me. "Good to know." He says, nodding.

Yep. Something is up.

Alex POV:
After talking to Eliza about her dream house, I called Peggy. "Hey!" I said as soon as she answered. "Pegs, where are you?" I said, urgently. "Me and John are driving back from the hospital, why do you want to know?" She asked. "Meet me at the jewellers on main street." I said before hanging up.

I hugged Eliza and told her where I was going before getting in my car and rushing out. I got to the jewelry shop twenty minutes before John and Peggy. When they arrived, I ran towards them. "Guys, help." I said. "What?" John asked, while Peggy squealed. "I know! I know!" She screeched. "I'm lost." John said, confused.

She pulled him outside and explained. He came back in with a shocked look on his face. "Really dude?" Said John, smiling stupidly. "Well, unless Peggy thinks something other than me proposing to Eliza, then, Yeah."

We spent about an hour in there, looking at every ring. Non were good enough. "We will find one, Alex." Peggy said reassuringly, though I could hear the uncertainty in her voice.

John gasped. "What?" Me and Peggy said in unison. He seemed speechless. He just pointed at a ring. The only ring we had missed. It was perfect. The ring had a sliver band, with a small flower made of Aquamarine and Diamond. It looked like it was made for Eliza.

I immediately purchased it, along with a small silver box. I put the ring into the box, and then into my pocket. I was nervous, yet I did not know why. Excitement surged through me as I fantasize about the multiple ways I can propose.

This was the best choice I have ever made.

A/N: CRINGE! But I love it! This was originally a Jeggy story, but I needed some Hamiliza in this place! Thanks for reading! I will post a pic of Eliza's ring! I hope you people enjoyed.