Chapter 8- part 2!

A/N: Nothing to say except, be prepared! And enjoy!

Theo POV:
We hopped on a bus, towards downtown. There was a petty nice beach there, and a boardwalk and apparently a carnival? I am buzzing with excitement. I didn't have friends growing up. So this is nice and new for me.

The bus stops, and we get out. Peggy, Eliza and Angie race to the beach. Peggy wins. I laugh, because I am pretty sure that Angie slowed down, permitting one of her sisters to win. Eliza was just laughing to hard to go that fast.

Me and Maria helped Peggy and Eliza up from the sand, and we walked to the boardwalk. There were multiple small shops selling mini statues, paintings, lights, jewelry, and clothing. We walked around the shops, Angie telling us not to waste our money at the first stop, until we reach the end.

We look out at the ocean. It was breathtakingly beautiful. A change from the city buzz we live every day. "Onto the next stop then?" Maria asks, and we all agree.

We go to the beach, and set up our stuff. Maria and Angie both brought beach chairs, which was smart. I lie on my grey rose patterned towel, and watch Eliza and Peggy splash in the water.

Angie eventually took out a book, called Blooming (A/N: credit to @NewKindOfStupid, they wrote this fanfic. Go check it out, guys. It's a great book.) It was a great book, I have read it.

Peggy and Eliza came in from the water. Peggy gave me a big hug, which was awful because she was all wet. She knew it. I checked the time. We had been here for 3 hours. After everybody went in the water, we decided that the carnival should be open by now. It was open.

There were bright lights, rides and so many games and prizes. Maria and Peggy went to check out some of the games, Eliza went to get tickets for rides, so me and Angie walked to a fun house.

We walked into it. I was scared. We walked into The mirror room, and we were immediately lost. By the time we got out, Maria and Peggy had won three games. Peggy was holding a giant teddy bear, and Maria some tickets and a smaller teddy bear.

"Want to go on a ride?" I asked, and Maria and Angie nodded. Eliza handed us each five tickets. We again split up, me and Eliza going to a Ferris wheal, Peggy went to a HUGE roller coaster, and Maria and Angie went to a drop tower.

We went on loads of rides and played lots of games, until we thought that it was time to go home. We caught another bus, and ran up to school laughing. Suddenly, Maria and Peggy hit into each other, and fell head first. On the concrete.

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!! In 2 hours, you will have your answer to what happens. ⚠️ warning ⚠️: SOMEONE MAY DIE!!
Thanks for reading!!