Ch.42 ~ Connect

Jay's POV

We finished eating rather quickly and Andrew decided it would be best to head back to the pack and to his house. I happily agreed and hopped into his car to begin our drive back home.

Home...

Thinking about how I called his house my home made a light blush spread across my face and I quickly drop my head to hide it from his line of sight. Sadly he quickly catches onto my sudden movement and looks over at me questionably.

I turn my head towards the window and sigh in relief when I feel his gaze move away from me and towards the road. I hear some shuffling and the next thing I know I have a very large and warm hand resting on my leg right above my knee.

I flinch slightly by the sudden contact and I feel my face heat up even more when he slowly rubs his thumb up and down in soft circles.

I decide to risk it and take a glance at him, he has his left hand holding the steering wheel while his other is grasping my leg gently. His blond hair is a little messy due to having the windows down a little and his white button up shirt has a few buttons undone showing off his golden chest that shows very defined muscles.

The watch on his left wrist, his dark blue fitted jeans showing off his muscular legs with a black belt, the piercings he has on his ears, and the small smirk that's plastered on his face only add to the drool coming out of my open mouth.

I never really looked at him like this before but he really is attractive. I mean really attractive. I'm almost jealous of myself for having him as my mate.

Again he looks over at me, having felt my stare, and gives me a small smile before looking back at the road.

I decide to look out the window the rest of the way back as to not make too much of a fool of myself.

When we finally reach the packs territory Andrew removes his hand from my leg and without even being able to control myself I let out a small whine of disapproval.

Only after I made the noise was I able to quickly cover my mouth with both hands and feel the heat rush from my cheeks all the way down to my neck. Andrew snaps his head in my direction but I keep my head facing the window as to not let him see how embarrassed I am.

It's a very short ride to his house where the car was dead silent and it only made my face heat up even more thinking of what he will say later.

He parks the car and neither of us make a move to get out as I continue looking out the window while I feel his burning gaze on the back of my head.

Again I flinch harshly when I feel his hand rest against my leg again and I hear him chuckle softly because of my reaction.

"Let's just go inside, hm?" His voice is sweet and I simply nod my head as I open the door and climb out. He leads me into his place and takes me over to the living room where there is a couch and a large tv that he turns on.

Normally I would be watching whatever cartoon with amusement and would be very interested but right now, with Andrew sitting so close to me and his hand resting on the same spot as before, the tv is just another object in the background I could care less about.

I stupidly risk another glance at him but jump a little when he is already looking at me intently. This time I don't look away and continue to look into his honey eyes that allure me beyond belief. His eyes stay on mine but I couldn't help but let mine drop down to his lips. He catches this and I watch as his lips pull into a smirk.

"If you want to kiss me then you know I'm more than willing to accept it." My eyes widen and I feel myself blushing as I snap my eyes back up to his. His hand that was on my leg moves and positions itself on the back of the couch behind me.

"I-I can't do that! Y-You do i-it." He chuckles deeply and let's out a soft sigh.

"Nope, I'm not going to kiss you. I don't want to do anything you might regret so I'll wait until you are the one to initiate it." With that he leans back on the couch as if we didn't just have a conversation about kissing as he watches the tv.

I let out a puff of air in frustration and lean back into his arm that is still behind me. I scoot closer to him as I rest the side of my body against the side of his and snuggle closer.

I couldn't help myself from sneaking in glances at him every other minute but at some point my needs got the best of me and I sit up fully as I position my body to be facing him.

I sit up on my knees and grab his face before gently guiding my lips to his. The second our lips touch I feel an amazing spark burst throughout my whole body and I subconsciously lean in closer to him until our chests are flush against each other.

It was a very quick kiss and maybe lasted no longer than 3 seconds but it was enough to satisfy my needs. When I remove my lips from his I look down at him and I would be lying if I said I didn't get a little excited down below.

His eyes are now dark and full of lust as they look at me with need. He licks his lips and groans a little as his eyes flicker down to my lips. He leans up and connects his lips to mine again as I happily welcome the amazing feeling. We continue to kiss softly before Andrew gets a little more greedy and licks my bottoms lip.

At first I'm a little reluctant but then I remember this is Andrew and I trust him deeply. I open my mouth shyly and instantly I'm being dominated with his tongue as he uses this opportunity to explore every inch he can.

He wraps his arm around my waist and leads me down on my back as he hovers over me on the couch. We continue kissing and my whole body feels like there are a million fireflies swirling around and leaving sparks in their wake.

I wrap my arms around his neck while his are holding his body up on either side of my head. He uses his one hand and I feel him place it on the side of my torso as he rubs up and down the curve of my body. I shudder in delight at the feeling until suddenly it is all gone.

I open my eyes to find Andrew kneeling up in between my legs with his hands up in a surrender position. I look at him flustered and confused as he closes his eyes and slowly shakes his head.

"Sorry but I'm not going to do any more until I know for a fact that you want it 100%. No way and I going to do this just because we are in the moment." With that he sits back down in his original spot with his arm resting across the back of the couch.

I take a moment to process what he said and I can't help but feel myself trusting this man even more than I already do as I feel my heart beat rapidly.

He reaches down and gently yanks me up so that I'm snuggled into his side once again as we peacefully watch the tv that was forgotten not too long ago.

"Thank you." I whisper as I smile gently against his chest.

"Hm? For what?" His voice is deep and evidently confused.

"Just... thank you."

~~~~~~~~

Why do they have to be so FREAKING cute??

I'm super happy they got some spotlight because I almost forgot how much I love their relationship. I mean seriously where can I find an Andrew!?

Also I forgot if Andrew had a house of his own or if he is using a room in the pack house but let's just pretend he has a house of his own lol. I'll go back to change it if I need to once the story is done.

Anyway, not too sure if I'm going to make another chapter about them or continue on with Damon and Kai but I'll see ya in the next chapter!