Intro~

A/N ~ Heyyyyyyyyy

I just wanted to put this here since I keep getting comments on it. I started this story yearsssss ago... I was honestly just a young teenager figuring out how to create a story and make something that I, and many others could enjoy.

With that being said, this book is definitely not the greatest XD I'm gonna be real, I cringe HARD when going back and rereading this. Sooooo I just want to put this out here as a warning before you start reading that this may make you wanna throw your phone across the room and burry your head in your hands in absolute disbelief.

Sorry in advance...

I do have plans to possibly rewrite this book in the future but that's not gonna be for a while so it's unfortunately going to be like this for a while.

Anywayyyyyss , if your still good with a cringy book then I hope you enjoy and please let me know your feedback! I love reading comments!!

~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! It's WolfMate here!

Ok so this is my first story and I am honestly so nervous about it but I really hope that you guys will like this book and all my future books. I understand that a lot of people have different likes or preferences when it comes to reading certain books so I will try my hardest to fit all of your needs. I hope that there will be no hate because I really am going to try hard to make this work out! Please feel free to leave any comments of things you wish I could/would have done or to point out mistakes, I just ask you be kind about it.

I just want to let everyone know that all my books will mostly be B•B so if you don't like, then simply don't read.

I also want to let everyone know that I am the type of person, when it comes to this type of stuff, to like the big and small together.... don't make that more inappropriate than it sounds lol. What I mean is that I like a tall guy with a short guy. I understand that some people like same height or same body types together and I will try to maybe plug that into some of my stories but I want to let you know before hand that this is just my preference and what most of my books will be like.

As for my schedule I will probably be posting a chapter or two every week or so. I am very busy being a high school student about to be taking SAT and with my job I will try my hardest to be able to fit in a few chapters when I can. Please, I ask that you will be patient with me and be understanding about this.

I hope that everyone enjoys reading this as much as I will enjoy writing it! Anyway with that said my first chapter will be up sometime soon!