Ch.11 ~ Want

Andrew's POV

He looked so cute while eating.

Jay is currently eating some homemade pancakes that I cooked for him. After our little talk, where he literally told me his life story, I decided that he needed to eat something. He was far too skinny for my liking, and after finding out that he has barely eaten anything almost his whole life, I was determined to give him all the food he desired.

He said a quick 'I'm done' which broke me out of my thoughts and all my attention went straight to him. I frowned seeing as he barley even ate half of what was on the plate.

"Why didn't you eat it all?" I asked genuinely confused.

"I can't, I'm already so full." He answered back. That just confused me even more, he was a walking stick! How could he be done without even eating one plate full!?

He looked at me and sighed seeing how confused I was "I never got the chance to eat a full meal my whole life, my body is used to eating only small amounts or even nothing. I can't just go ahead and shovel my face with food after all these years." Oh, that makes sense...

"Ok but I assure you that in a few weeks you are going to be on your third plate and still want more." He gave me an almost sad look and I quickly walked over to where he was sitting and put my hand on his shoulder "what's the matter?"

He glanced up and I saw him shiver a bit, probably because of my touch, before he gave me a small answer "my family." I was a bit shocked about how concerned he was, his family is in good care with the other pack members so there is nothing to worry about.

"Don't worry, they are in good care now. I'll bring you to see them in the morning if you would like?" I asked him to try and make him feel a little better. His face brightened at my request and he wraps his arms around my neck to give me a hug.

The electrifying touch made him and I both visibly shake. I wrapped my arms around his extremely tiny waist and returned the hug. We stayed like that for what felt like hours, but was only 2 minutes, and then pulled away from each other.

His face is right in front of mine and he gives me a hungry look, which I found ironic since he literally couldn't eat anymore, and bit his lips. I growled at that and was about to lean in when I heard the door slam open. I turned my head and watch as Damon storms out of the pack house, something must have happened with him and Kai.

I look back at Jay and quickly stand up before reaching my hand to him. "Come on, let's get you to bed." He takes my hand and we both head toward my bedroom. I open the door as he follows behind me. I take out a pair of pajamas that are too small for me and throw them at him. "Here, you can wear these for now, I'll take you shopping one of these days and get you your own clothes."

He looks at them and pulls them to his face as he sniffs the clothing, I just watch and he melts with my scent all over them. I turn around and head for the bathroom to try and give him a little privacy but he reaches for my arm which stops me. I look at him and he gives me a pleading look before whispering "don't leave me."

My heart ached at his request and I nod my head to assure him that I'm not going anywhere. He hesitantly let go and started to change. I blush slightly at the sight of him getting undressed. He is just casually changing right in front of me without thinking of what I might do.

Once his pants come off I let out a low growl instinctively which followed with a small whine from Jay. Our eyes met for a brief second but I quickly looked away, remembering that this was not the time to mate with him. We were both tired and he was so malnourished I'm scared that I might break him.

I listen as he finished changing and when I don't hear movement anymore I turn to him once again to see that my shirt was huge on him. He was practically swimming in it as it reached to his upper thigh. The pants were pooled at his feet which told me that they didn't fit.

"O-Ok, uh lets go to bed then." I try to say but I can feel my wolf trying to push through. He nods his head and starts his way to my bed. We both get in and I pull him toward me so that his face is buried in my chest and my arms are fully around him. He snuggled closer to me and I couldn't help but smell his hair.

After a few short moment Jay fell into a deep slumber wrapped in my warmth and scent. I always thought that I would never find my mate but once I met him I knew at that moment, he was going to be the one person I will love the most. I leaned down and whispered into his ear

"I'm never letting you go."