Ch.5 ~ Desicions

Kai's POV

Disgust and uncertainty were the only things I saw on his face. His gaze made me want to moan again but I held it in as best as I could. I started to observe him as well completely forgetting the five sets of eyes watching us quietly. His face was so chiseled and perfect, everyone must want to be with him looking the way he is. I was silently freaking out on the inside worried that he would reject me as a mate.

After a few minutes he finally looked away. He started walking towards the open seat across Cayden, the alpha, and sat down with his hands clasped together, elbows on knees, like a business man would do when they are about to make a big offer. I stood frozen and just listened to his next words.

"My name is Damon King, future alpha, and I will give you the food supply you need from us" he paused and glanced my way before meeting eyes with my packs alpha once again and continued, "in exchange... I will be taking him with me." As he said this, he pointed in my direction.

I stood frozen for a few seconds before my dad flew from his seat and glared at Damon. "Like h*ll I am giving him to you!"

"And you are?" Damon asked a little too rudely.

"I am his father and he is not going anywhere! I need him! He's MY personal punc..." suddenly my father stopped talking and went a little pale. I knew what he was going to say, he was going to explain how I'm his personal punching bag that he uses whenever he feels.

Damon abruptly stood up, towering over my dad, and glared at him "He is your what exactly?" He growled. My legs again gave out from that powerful tone of voice he made, luckily I was able to catch my self on the couch.

My dad didn't say anything and just glanced at me with such a look of hatred it made me want to cry then and there. Damon looked at me and the two words that came out of his mouth next turned me on so much that I involuntarily moaned aloud once again.

"Come here"

I shakily made my way to him and collapsed into his arms. His touch sent another wave of shivers down my spine and I nuzzled my face into his shoulder. He pulled me up into a bridal style carry and started to walk out before stopping and turning toward one of the betas.

"Andrew, finish this up... I have to handle something right now." He said and Andrew just nodded his head with a silent 'yes sir' before Damon started heading outside toward a really nice and expensive looking car. Good thing that school was over and we had a while before we go back because I don't know how long he plans on keeping me...

Damon's POV

As I carried him to the car after making my decision to try and accept him, I could smell the arousal coming from him in waves and it was turning me on beyond belief. I noticed instantly that he was far too light for my liking. I mean honestly, was this kid even eating? I reached the car and opened the door to the back seat. Since we took two cars here, I took one of them and started on my way home. During the ride I asked him for his name and once I heard his reply I felt my insides melt with his angelic voice.

"K-K-Kai L-Luca." He stuttered. He was clearly nervous about what I was going to do to him yet it seemed to make him just that much more excited due to the smell of arousal growing. I nodded my head and said his name just to see how easily it rolled off my tongue. When I said his name, he moaned so loudly that my wolf uncontrollably came to the surface. I had to try and calm my nerves so I wouldn't get us in an accident.

The rest of the car ride was a torturing silence until we reached my house. I stopped the car and got out. I opened the back seat to see that he was pressed as far to the other side as possible.

"Come here." I stated yet he just shook his head and visibly trembled. I started to get pissed off and my wolf came out a little bit. "If I have to climb up here and grab you then I promise you won't be walking for the next few weeks. Come here... NOW!" My voice started raising at the end. He trembled so badly with such a look of horror on his face I thought he would piss himself. He shakily started to crawl his way toward me until he was in my arms once again.

I carried him into the house with his face buried in my chest sniffing my scent. I went straight to my bedroom and opened the door. The second we stepped inside he lifted his head and smelled around. He knew this was my room by my scent being spread all over it and his face turned a dark shade of pink. I chuckled softly only to stop. I never chuckle... what the f*ck.

I set him down on my bed and got another good look at him. He started backing up until his back hit the wall since my bed was in the corner. My wolf growled almost sadistic-like enjoying the idea of a chase. Kai moaned and turned his head to the side before hugging his knees to his chest.

"I'm not going to do anything so you could calm down a little. I only took you here because you are my mate and I want to try to accept you. I'm not gay so this will be difficult, but I know that rejecting you is just going to hurt not only you but me so I want to actually try to work this out somehow." I said to him. He looked up at me with slightly watery eyes and responded with his sweet voice.

"Y-You promise?"

I hesitated for a second, that was cute. "I promise." I said even though I'm not 100% sure I mean it. Seriously just looking at him makes me want to do such unthinkable things but I know he is scared so I will wait a little til he is more comfortable.

This is going to be one long night.