Ch.18 ~ What's Wrong?

Ok I know it's been soooo long since I wrote about Andrew and Jay. I've just been so into Kai and Damon's story that I almost forgot about them... oops. The next few chapters will be about them so don't worry, they aren't completely forgotten. Also this chapter is kind of short but there will be some heavy stuff in the next chapter, so Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

Andrews POV

It's been a week since we have found each other and I have been giving him as much food as he is able to eat. I don't want him to starve ever again, I want him to know that he can have whatever he wants now. He visits his mother and siblings every chance he can get, he really cherishes them and I am very appreciative about that. He is an amazing person and I am proud that he is my mate.

Currently we are sitting at the kitchen counter with some pancakes in front of us. I am already on my third plate and he is still trying to finish his first.

"Are you done already?" I ask, I mean he has eaten more than his first day here so I can't complain.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry, I just can't eat all this still." I shake my head to assure him that it's fine before taking his plate and finishing his food.

"Hey Andrew?" I hear him ask once I finish eating and begin cleaning the dishes.

"Yeah, what's up?" He looks down for a second before he meets my gaze with what looks to be lust.

"When do you plan on mating with me?" My eyes widen with shock before I start to smell his arousal getting stronger and feel myself beginning to harden as well.

"I-I..." I stutter, trying to hold back my wolf. "When you feel comfortable enough. But I wish to get to know you some more before we just jump into things." He looks like he wants to say something but just nods his head with understanding.

He gets up and starts heading for the front door "I'm going to visit mother today, I'll be back in an hour or two." Then he just walks out.

That was weird, he was so aroused one second and then took a complete 180 the next. I decide to head to the training grounds for a little while to get some extra work out in. I'm already huge as it is but it's like I'm addicted to working out, I guess it's because I'm the beta and need to be strong so that I can protect the pack.

After about two hours I head back to the pack house, that's when I see Jay. He has such a sad expression and I can't tell what is on his mind. I run up to him and pat his shoulder, he shudders from my touch and looks up at me. His face brightens up a little bit but not by much.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling ok?" I start to get worried that something might be wrong with him but he just shakes his head and states that he is fine. I know he is lying but I don't want to push him too much so I just nod my head and follow him inside.

We spend the rest of the day sitting around and watching movies together, enjoying each other's presence. He has never seen any of the movies or shows since he was a rouge so it's entertaining to put a movie on and watch his reactions.

We have been sleeping in the same bed for the past week, just cuddling each other. I love the feeling of being next to him, it's like I have this urge to just protect him and cherish him with all of my being. As we get situated under the covers, I can't help but have this bad feeling about something. It's like that feeling you get when you know that something horrible is going to happen, you just don't know what or when.

I pull Jay closer and let myself slip into dreamland, trying my hardest to ignore the bad feeling. In the middle of the night I am suddenly awoken by the sound of crying. My eyes shoot open and I am met with Jay holding his knees to his chest while sitting on the edge of the bed, sobbing in his arms.

"Jay, what's wrong? What happened!?" I start to freak out as I get up and hug his small, shaking form. He just continues to cry and I set him in my lap, rocking him soothingly until he falls limp in my arms, passing out from exhaustion.

I go over a thousand different reasons on why he could be crying and couldn't think of anything. Is he sick? Is he scared? Did someone say something to him? Did he hurt himself? I just didn't know what to think.

I decided to wait till he wakes up to ask him. I didn't let go of him for the rest of the night, I barely got any sleep but I would rather have him be comfortable and at peace then me get some sleep I could just catch up on later.

I hope that everything I ok.