Ch.28 ~ Love?

Warning! Mature content below!

Damon's POV

I can't stop.

Just looking at his messy white locks and his teary green eyes is making me go over the edge. I want to just f*ck him until he can't walk straight.

As I hover over Kai on our bed, I can't control myself as I dive down and capture his swollen lips with my own. I nibble and lick at his bottom lip, asking for entrance, which he instantly allows. He lets me taste every corner of him and savor it for as long as I want.

When I pull away I nearly explode, here he is, panting heavily, eyes filled with lust, lips swollen and a little bloody, and a baby bump that's a reminder of the night we shared so long ago.

I can't stop it, I'm going to ravish him.

Kai's POV

He is going to eat me. I'm so scared yet so aroused at the same time. Damon harassed my lips to the point where I can't even feel them anymore. No doubt my lip is bleeding from his nibbling.

I look up to see such a dominating gaze that I almost came right on the spot. The look in his eyes is so powerful and controlling, I can't help the small moan that escapes my abused lips. He takes this as a sign to continue as he removes my shirt and lowers his head to sucks on my left nipple. He swirls the bud with his tongue and a mix of feeling erupt within me.

I think this baby inside me is making me 10 times more horny...

I start squirming and moaning as he bites down a little bit. It sends a wave of pleasure throughout my body and I can't help but grab onto his hair for support. He looks up and meets my eyes, letting a little growl out from the tug of his hair. He releases his mouth from my chest and climbs his way back up to my face. He leans down so his mouth is against my ear.

"If you keep tugging like that, I won't be as gentle as I'm trying to be." His husky voice makes me shiver and I unconsciously run my fingers through his hair, about to tug again. I don't know how else to explain it but it's as if I want him to ravish me.

We look into each others eyes, trying to figure out how this is going to play out before I decide to give another tug to his black, messy locks,  sending his head to be pulled a little bit back. His chest rumbles from the deep growl he emits before he has me sitting up.

I look down to see him unbuttoning both our jeans. He pulls mine clean off, along with my underwear, while he just unzips his. He pulls out his member and I let out a low gasp at how huge it is. It's been so long I almost forgot how big he was.

He then pulls me fully on his lap, my legs on either side of his, while his hands support my hips. He glances at my bulging baby bump and gives my stomach a quick kiss before returning to business, I nearly died from how adorable that was.

He lets my hips fall onto his legs as his hand shoots up into my mouth. "Suck." He growls. I instantly obeyed. He swirls his fingers in my mouth, lathering them with my saliva. I slowly move my tongue in between his fingers and let the drool fall from my chin as I notice his eyes darkening.

He quickly pulls his fingers out of my mouth and aligns them with my entrance. Without a warning he inserts his middle finger. I gasp and let out a small grunt from the strange yet familiar feeling.

He inserts another finger and starts stretching me out by spreading his fingers. I moan and twitch at the immense pleasure I'm feeling. I look down to see Damon's pitch black eyes and I tremble at how dominating he looks. I pull his face to mine and start to peck his lips shyly before he takes control and devours my lips. I am so focused with the kiss I didn't even notice Damon pulling his fingers out and aligning his hardened member with my puckering hole.

He pushes at the entrance and I gasp, breaking the kiss. Damon nuzzles his head into my neck as he slowly guides my hips down, onto him. I tremble uncontrollably from the pleasure that bursts through my body once I am fully sitting down on Damon's lap.

He lets out a deep grunt and I unconsciously tug his hair once more from the euphoric feeling. He growls and lifts my hips up before slamming my weight back down onto him. I scream from the sudden action which only stirs Damon more.

He continuously rams my hips down onto him as I start to keep up with the rhythm. My moans mix with his grunts and growls as he thrusts into me.

All of a sudden he stops his movements and I whine at the lost feeling. I look back down at Damon to see a mischievous glint in his beautiful blue eyes. I gulp as a wave of fear wafts over me, but not the bad kind of fear, more of an anticipation.

He leans back on the headboard, in a slouched sitting position, and lets his hands fall to rest on my thighs. I look at him confused before he tells me what he wants.

"Ride me."

My eyes widen at his request and I start getting giddy from the anticipation I'm feeling. I place my hand on his his rock hard abs as I slowly lift my hips up on my own. A burst of pleasure rakes over my lower half and I let out a loud moan.

I try to move my hips up and down onto him but only manage a rocking motion against his pelvis. He growls and pulls my face to meet his lust filled gaze.

"I said ride me, not rub me."

I nod my head obediently as I try lifting my hips again. I attempt to pick up a rhythm to my thrusts but my back starts to give out and I fall onto Damon. He catches me and lifts me back up to my sitting position. He lets me try one more time but all I can manage is a slow running motion.

As I'm in the middle of trying to ride him, I can't help the loss of his body heat as I reach forward and wrap my arms around his neck. I feel his warm breathe fan my cheek as I nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck.

I sense something snapping in Damon as a deep growl racks through his body. He grips my waist and helps me with my thrusts. I slowly start to pick up the pace and begin riding him harshly, my hips slamming onto his while his member hits deep within me. He is so deep that with each thrust, my body jolts and twitches. My voice becomes muffled and I start to choke on my own moans.

"That's it." His breathing becomes labored as he gets close to his climax. The pace starts getting more rough and sloppy as we both near our finish. He keeps a firm grip on my waist, slamming my hips onto him while my arms stay wrapped tightly over his shoulders. I feel the coil in my lower region ready to burst. I pull Damon closer to me, if that's even possible, as I hug him tightly. He moves his hands and wraps his arms fully around my waist, hugging me back. I continue thrusting onto him as we are both about to burst.

I feel his tongue lick my neck, tracing his mark, and my body covers in goosebumps. He continues licking and nibbling at the spot til we both climax. I feel his canines dig deep into my neck as we both ride out our orgasms. Blood trickles down my shoulder blade and back as Damon doesn't release his mouth til we both finish.

When he lets his teeth retract from my neck, I fall limp in his arms. He hold me tight and lets me collapse onto him. I feel him move us in a laying position with me lying next to him while his arms are still wrapped around my body. He pulls out and I feel the warm liquid flow out of my swollen and abused hole.

I let myself relax in Damon's arms with the heat radiating from his body as I feel myself slipping into dreamland. The last words I hear before darkness consumes me were

"I love you Kai."