Thank you!

Omg that took me way too long to finish...

Honestly I kept loosing motivation for this book and kept procrastinating to work on it but I'm glad I was able to finish it.

I feel like this book isn't as good as I could've made it and the ending was definitely rushed but I started this a while ago and I've been trying to improve my writing as I go so whenever I went back to this story and reread my old selfs writing I felt like I was getting a damn headache...XD

Maybe when I feel my writing has improved a lot more and I have a crap ton of free time I may rewrite this book and make it wayyy better but for now this is as good as it will get. Sorry...

For everyone that has been through this story from the beginning thanks for sticking around lol it's been a hell of a ride and I'm sorry for making you wait as long as you did.

I want to try getting more into writing since I feel like it's something I enjoy and would love to pursue in it if I'm able to so expect some more work from me in the future... a lot more work.

~~~~~~~~

I still am slowly working on Fear of Tall but I have some other ideas I want to write about so I'll probably be releasing a new book at some point soon enough.

With that I hope everyone enjoyed this (disturbing) first story of mine and I'll see ya in the next (hopefully better) story!

~WolfMate