Ch.46 ~ Love

Fun fact: my favorite number is 46
Also get ready for some smut;)

Jay's POV

"Are you sure about this?"

His voice is reluctant and concerned as he looks deep into my eyes. His chocolatey orbs making me melt under him.

"Yes." I whisper as I lift my hands to dive into his soft blonde hair.

Again he looks extremely reluctant which only serves to confuse me since I thought he wanted this as much as I did.

"A-Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you and the first time is usually hard. We can always wait until you're fully ready. I don't mind waiting or we ca-" his rambling comes to a halt when I lean up and press my lips to his, silencing his ridiculous concerns.

Pulling back I keep hold of his face as I look deep into his eyes with passion and want that I hope is evident.

"Andrew. I want this, I want to mate with you."

His reluctance doesn't fade fully but he looks convinced enough to nod his head and press his exposed body onto mine.

His arousal is strong, the scent of cinnamon and orange pungent in the room which only makes me even more excited as he kisses my neck lovingly.

I watch as he leans over and grabs something from the side dresser next to the bed, he pulls out a bottle of lube and brings it towards me.

Popping the lid he dribbles some onto his fingers before lifting my legs enough to reach my clenching hole. He lets some of the slippery substance fall onto my hole which makes me flinch slightly at the cold feeling.

Setting down the bottle, he rubs his fingers together, distributing the liquid before he places his fingers against my ass. The feeling of his fingers pressing lightly against my entrance is enough to urge a groan out of me as I feel him rub me down there a little.

Andrew glances down at me before suddenly I feel something poke itself against me and then I feel something pushing inside. At first I tense a little at the odd institution but when I look up at Andrew's loving eyes and small smile I feel myself relaxing immediately.

He pushes his finger in and out of me, a weird sensation I can't really describe. Then he adds another and this time he separates them causing a slight sting that goes away when he curves his fingers up.

The way my whole body jolts and the feeling of such pure ecstasy that passes through me is something I never experienced in my life.

It felt so good whatever he just did and when he watches my reaction he does it again, that amazing feeling spreading through me again.

He continues to spread me open and attack that one spot, making precum drip from my cock heavily

After a while of using his fingers he pulls them out and I feel empty without them but perk up right away when I watch him lather his dick in lube.

My heart races as I watch him align his cock with my quivering hole. He leans over me again as he looks me in my eyes for assurance that I am fully ready to give.

"Are you ready?" His deep voice is clouded by lust but the fact he cooled down enough to not just ram it in makes my heart flutter.

Wrapping my arms around him and shoving my nose into the crook of his neck to inhale his intoxicating scent I nod my head a little too eagerly.

"I'm ready, please."

With that he starts pushing in. It hurts a bit right at the start, the feeling of something bigger than fingers stretching me beyond belief but having him so close and knowing he would never intentionally harm me, I relax enough for him to slide himself in fully.

Once he's in to the hilt I let out a shaky breath and clutch onto him tighter. It hurt but it wasn't unbearable, I can handle this kind of pain for a little bit.

Feeling my slight discomfort he pulls back just enough to see my face as he uses his hands to rub my cheeks soothingly. My face heats up as he caresses me and runs his hands into my hair.

The pain slowly subsides so I let him know and he slowly pulls out before slowly going back in. For a while it mostly just stings a bit but as he continues his gentle approaches the pain turns into something else.

Something that has my breathing become erratic and my body squirming. The pleasure of him being inside of me makes the world start to spin as he picks up the pace a bit. Soon I turn into a moaning mess as he rams himself into me at a steady pace.

Hitting that sweet spot from before my body arches off the bed as I moan louder than ever, feeling the intense pleasure it brings me.

He continues hitting that one spot over and over again all while whispering loving words into my ear and sucking on my neck.

My nails drag along his back in hopes to hold onto something as his pace picks up even more and his thrusts become slightly sloppy.

"Ahhh! Andrew!" I moan as I feel the coil in my lower abdomen build quickly with the way he's ramming himself inside of me.

"I'm close baby." He growls into my ear making me whine in pleasure as I feel my canines start to descend. Grazing my teeth against his shoulder where I'm going to mark him I feel his thrusts falter for a second as a groan escapes him.

He does the same to me and it only adds to my nearing climax as we both chase it down excitedly.

Holding each other tightly we both feel the pull as we reach our climax together. We sink our teeth into each other at the same time and the pure ecstasy that runs through my body has by eyes rolling back and my body going rigid as I ride out the longest and most blissful orgasm I've ever had in my life.

I feel him also going still against me as he empties himself inside of me, the feeling of his seed spreading around my walls making me shiver intensely.

Once we've both calmed down enough we retract our teeth from each other's necks and pant heavily against each other.

Pressing our foreheads together we bask in the amazing feeling of being one, the feeling of affection and passion running rampant through us

I can feel everything, his emotions, his thoughts, even his fears. I feel it all and it brings a smile to my face to know he feels it too.

With a wide smile on his own face he looks down at me with pure love.

"I love you."

His husky voice sends chills up my spine and without a second of hesitation I smile back at him.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~

Awwwwww omg they are so damn precious!!!!

Come on Damon learn a damn thing or two from them would ya..?

The way it took me a fat minute to try and make this just the way I wanted it to be was a pain in the ass. I kept going back and changing it because I didn't like the way it was or something.

But alas I've made it in the image I knew I wanted it to be for them. They are my saving grace couple in this story, the couple that is supposed to lighten the mood and give a little happiness with all the crap going on with Damon and Kai.

I plan to finish up this story soon. I've been dragging it on for so long it's just time to have it come to an end. I have a plan in place and I'm working to go through with it to make this story end beautifully. Stay tuned!

With that being said...

See ya in the next chapter!!