Ch.36 ~ Be Strong

WARNING!! This chapter is going to be a bit gruesome and disturbing to some readers. If you are not good with horror type stuff... uhhhh.... then I would recommend skipping haha.

^you'll know what the pic above is when u read...^

Kai's POV

What just happened?

One moment I'm in the pack house waiting for Damon, the next I have a bag over my head as I'm dragged out into the woods.

I can't see anything but I hear Josh struggling against some wolves and some pack members fighting their way to get to me. I try struggling against the iron grip on my torso but it was no use.

My arms were glued to my side as the person holding me held my upper body tightly, their hands right above my protruding stomach.

I screamed and thrashed my legs around in hopes to maybe kick someone but I couldn't really move too much with a belly the size of an inflated balloon.

In the middle of my screaming and thrashing, I hear someone curse before I feel pain erupt on the side of my head and darkness consumes me.

~~~~time jump~~~~

I groan as I move my aching body. I open my eyes slowly only to be met with the same rag that was placed over my head before.

I realize that I am sitting in a chair with what feels to be rope on my legs, arms, and torso. I struggle against the painfully tight restraints before I hear a familiar chuckle that sends sickening chills down my spine.

"You can try all you want pup, but I'm not letting you go anywhere." My breathing starts to pick up and before I know it my body is trembling with unease.

No, this can't be happening.

Why did they come for me? All they ever did was abuse me as if they wanted to get rid of me, so why!?

"P-please, let me go." I feel tears fall down my cheeks before being absorbed by the cloth over my face. Suddenly, that cloth is ripped off my head and I'm met with the same pitch black eyes that brought nightmare after nightmare.

My old alpha stares at me with dead looking eyes and a sadistic smirk that only meant one thing. He moves back enough to land a hard smack across my cheek. I flinch slightly at the stinging feeling before my face is harshly grabbed. He pulls my head to meet his eyes again and without a second thought I spit on his face.

He takes a step back and uses his sleeve to wipe off the spit before he laughs lowly. I instinctively lower my head in submission when he hovers over me with a murderous glare.

"Hey now, that wasn't so nice was it? I was going to go easy on you but it seems that you have changed to be a bit of a bitch now haven't you?" His voice is low and threatening and I dread my decision to try and show that I'm stronger then what I used to be.

Because I'm not, I'm not any stronger. I only felt that way when Damon was around, when he wasn't, I was the same old Kai that cowered away in fear.

"I-I'm sorry a-alpha Cayden." I softly let out.

Right at that moment I hear a door open behind me as my body freezes over when I smell who had just come in.

"Wimp! Wow how I've missed you!" I hear my fathers voice as he makes his way around me. I look up and am met with a man that didn't even look familiar to me. He looked like he hadn't showered in months and hasn't eaten in longer. He looked sickly and that only made me feel even more sick.

"F-father.." I mutter as I watch him walk to me, little by little. He stands centimeters away from my feet as he rests his hands on the arm of the chair I'm sitting on. He leans over, closes his eyes, and takes a long, deep breath in. He opens his eyes and meets them with mine. I shiver disgustingly when he leans further towards me before I feel a wet stripe of saliva being run along up my cheek.

I tremble beyond belief at the new behavior of my worst nightmare right in front of me. He used to just beat the crap out of me and thought so little of me, now he is smelling me and licking me as if he wants to devour me. It makes my stomach churn and I have a strong desire to puke.

"Mmm, goddess how much I missed you, wimp." He chuckles sadistically and before I even have time to process what is going on, I feel another sharp pain spread to my left cheek as my head whips to the side harshly. I feel a single tear fall down my stinging cheek as I choke on my sobs.

No.

Don't cry.

I have to stay strong.

I can't keep telling myself that I'm weak just because Damon isn't here. I need to be strong.

With that thought in mind, I look back up to my father with a dead set facial expression that holds no emotion. On the inside I want to curl up in a ball and die over and over again but I needed to stay strong, not only for me but for my child.

He watches my change in demeanor and laughs profoundly before he leans closer again, only and inch between our faces.

"Well, look who decided to grow some balls!!" He yells as he laughs again, his breath that smelt of cigarettes and liquor invading my senses, making me cringe.

I didn't say a word as he gets back up and whispers something to alpha Cayden. Alpha Cayden glances at me with a sickening smirk before my father ushers his head towards a table across the room.

That's when I finally decided to take in my surrounding. It looked to be some time of basement with no windows or lighting apart from the single bulb sticking out of the ceiling. It was relatively dark and I noticed the faint sent of rotting flesh which instantly had my whole body tense and on guard. There was a long table that looked to have a bunch of metal and plastic supplies resting on top of it across the room. I looked to my right and saw a door that was slightly opened and can see a toilet, indicating that was a restroom. I then turned to my left and sucked in a sharp breath at the sight before me.

Corpses. Tons of corpses.

I want to say about 20 dead people and animals were just piled up in the far end corner of the room with a transparent tarp covering them. I whipped my head back forward, fear creeping up as I wanted so desperately for my hands to be free so I can wrap them protectively around my stomach.

While I was taking my time observing the room, I didn't take into account that the alpha and my father were planning something as alpha Cayden went over to the table across the room. The table was one that rolled with wheels on the bottom so he pushed it over towards me and I was able to clearly see everything on top of it now.

Knives, whips, clamps, needles, chains, and goddess knows what other stuff there was on that table. It was all mostly metal but there was a plastic looking tool that caught my eyes. It looked to be some type of long clamp in a hollow cylinder shape with a grip at the end. I didn't know what it was or what it was used for but I couldn't imagine it was anything good.

I decide to bring my attention back to the two males in front of me as I regret that decision when I see disgusting smirks plastered upon both of their faces.

I hear my alpha begin to speak as I turn my head fully to him and tremble fearfully at what he has to say.

"Now then, let's fix that problem you've got in you tummy, huh?"