Te quiero, mi amor-Paul

*y/n's pov*

"hey Matt," I say as I walk into blue base. "Sup n/n." Matt has been my best friend since we were little and has always been like a brother to me. I go upstairs and walk into my shared office with Sam, closing the door behind me. She looks up, "hey y/n." "hey Sam." "wait before you get comfortable Paul came in a little bit ago and wanted to talk to you. It seemed important so I thought I'd tell you," she said. "oh ok, I'll go find him in a sec," I say setting my stuff down and grabbing my phone and keys. I then head off to find Paul. I go to Red base first because that's where his office is. I knock on his office door. "Come in!" I hear Connor say. "oh hey y/n!" he says as I open the door. "hey Connor, umm do you know where Paul is?" I ask. "I think he's on the GG set right now," he replies. "ok thanks Connor byeee," I say shutting the door. I then head over to Orange Base and up to the gg set. I knock on the door and hear a faint come in. "Hey Paul," I say walking in and closing the door behind me. he looks up from his computer and I can tell he's been crying. "hey," hey says lightly looking back down. "Hey, hey, hey what's wrong?" I say walking a little closer to him. "honestly, I don't know just a little overwhelmed I guess," he says not looking up from his screen. I walking behind him and put my arms around his neck and rest my head on his. I look at his screen and see that he's playing Minecraft. "Hey Paul, can I ask you a question?" "go ahead," he says quietly. "Sam said you wanted to talk to me, so what did you want to talk to me about?" I ask still holding on to him. "just some editing stuff," he says but I could tell it was a lie. "Paul...I know that's not true so what did you actually wanna talk about?" I ask softly not trying to push him too far. "promise not to hate me," he said with a slight sigh. "Paul I could never hate you," I say with a small smile. "y/n..I ummmm I kind of like you as more than a friend," he says very quietly but still loud enough for me to hear. I pause in shock for a sec then come back. I kiss his cheek the whisper in his ear, "I like you too Paul." He shivered a little at my whisper and I could tell he liked it. "You like this don't you," I whisper in his ear again. He slightly nods. I laugh a little. "te quiero, mi amor," I whisper in his ear and then kiss cheek again. "I have no idea what you just said but it sounded pretty," he said with a laugh. I laugh too then with no warning walk out of the room close the door and go down stairs. Once I reach the bottom of the stairs I text him 'It means I love you, my love' and with that I go to my office to get some work done. After a couple of hours there's a knock on the door. Normally Sam would get up and open it but she was filming with Matt downstairs. "come in!" I say. the door opens and Paul walks in and shut it behind him. Without saying a word he walks up to me, leans down and kisses me. I was shocked but melted into the kiss. We pulled away for air both lightly gasping, I look into his eyes and he looks in mine. "I love you too," he says with a small smirk. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in so his head is next to mine. He wraps his arms around me and I smile. "will you be mine?" I whisper-ask into his ear. "of course," he whisper to me. "te quiero, mi amor," I whisper. "I love you too, darling," he whispers back.