Passing Out Part 3 ~ Paul

*y/n's pov*

I wake up in a plain boring room. I try to remember what happened but I can only remember passing out and have no idea how I got here. Suddenly the door opens and I look over to see Paul. Hey your awake!" he says walking closer to me. The closer he comes I can see his tear stained face and a few falling down his cheeks. I sit up and motion for him to come sit on the bed next to me. He understood and sat to the right of my legs facing me. I reached my hand up to his face and held it gently wiping away his tear with my thumb. He started to cry more so I pulled him into a hug. "shh it's ok.." I say softly into his ear. He doesn't stop crying so I keep comforting him. The door opens and I see Tanner, Woods, and Connor standing there. I quickly but quietly wave them out with my hand and they leave. "hey paul," I whisper. "yes y/n?" he says back, his voice rough from crying. "I love you," I say sweetly into his ear. "I love you too," he says pulling away to look at me. I look into his eyes and he looks into mine. I lean in and so does he. Our lips meet, fitting together perfectly. We kiss until we here the door opens. "ahh I'm too young to see this!" I hear someone shout. We pull away and I look at the door to see Tanner with his hands over his eyes. Paul and I burst out laughing. The other guys walk in confused. "why are you laughing?" Woods asks. "I saw them kissing," Tanner complains finally uncovering his eyes. "oooohhh," Connor and Woods say at the same time. We end up talking and explaining how I got here before they released me. Paul drove me home. When we pulled in Paul and I got out. "hey Paul?" I asks looking at him while we stand by my door. "yes my love?" he says making me blush a little. "Thank you," I say gabbing his hands. "for what?" he asks looking down at me. "For being there when I needed you," I say looking into his eyes that manage to glisten beautifully in the moon light. "anytime beautiful," he says giving me a quick but passionate kiss. "will you stay with me tonight?" I ask. "of course," he says, "but one condition." "and what's that?" I ask looking at him. "that you'll be my girlfriend," he says with a little smirk. "is that even a question? of course I will," I say with a giggle and pull him inside. "te amo mi amor," I say turning to look at him. "te amo," he says looking in my eyes. He leans done and kisses me. This time a lot more passionate and longer lasting.