Vault Part 2 ~ Matthias

*y/n's pov*

I walk out of Matts office and to my shared office with Tanner. I sit at my desk and Tanner looks at me with a smirk. "what?" I ask pretending to be oblivious to the mess that is my hair and the mascara running down my face. "Did you..?" He asks. "Noo I just have messy hair and mascara running down face for no reason," I say sarcastically. "Yeah you might want to take care of that and come up with an excuse for that limp," he says with a chuckle. "well that's exactly why I just texted Sam and told her to bring makeup wipes and a hairbrush plus everyone here knows I constantly sprain my ankle, so there's my excuse," I say looking at him. "wow you really thought ahead," he said slightly shocked. "oh course I did plus I didn't get the worst of it, Matt did," I say with a giggle. "what do you mean?" he asked. "let's just say he won't be coming to lunch with us," I laugh. "Oh," Tanner says. Sam walks in. "god what happened to you?" she asks looking at me. "Matt," Tanner said answering her. She made an 'oh' face. She walked over to help me clean up and Tanner walks out. After 10 minutes Tanner comes back and Sam is already gone. "wow you weren't kidding when you said he got the worst of it," he says with a chuckle. "So I take it you went to his office?" I question. "yup," he says. "Just wait till lunch the guys are definitely going to find out," I say and we both laugh.

*Time skip to lunch*

Tanner and I walk to red base to find Connor and Paul so we can get lunch. "Hey guys," I say as we walk into their office. "sup," Paul says. "ready for lunch?" Tanner asks. "yeah lets go," Connor says. We all walk to my car and get in. "wait where's Matt?" Paul asks. I look at Tanner who's in the passengers seat. "he couldn't come," I say as I start driving. "why not?" Connor asks. "Let's just say he can't exactly walk," Tanner says looking at me. "what do you mean he can't walk- ohhhh," Paul says with a laugh. "wait what I don't understand," Connor says looking around confused. Paul whispers something in his ear and Connor makes an 'oh' face.

*Time skip*

"here,' I say walking into Matt's office and setting his food on his desk as the boys walk in behind me. "Thanks ba- y/n" he says. "don't worry they already know," I say kissing his cheek before sitting on the chair on the opposite side of his desk. "oh umm ok," he says slightly embarrassed. After a minute or so my phone goes off, It was a text from Matt.

You

Matt

Do they know what we did?

yes, they do

oh. Did you tell them?

Well Tanner knew because I walked into our office with messy hair and mascara running down my face and the rest of the guys know because you didn't come to lunch due to the fact that you can't walk.

I guess that makes sense

Oh and Sam also knows

So basically everyone knows?

Not everyone but the guys and Sam know. Which wouldn't be a problem if you didn't like it so rough

wow you really just went there. you liked it too

I was just kidding Matt no need to get offended lol

ugh I hate you

no you don't

you right ;)