Passing Out ~ Paul

*y/n's pov*

I sit down at my recording set up and set everything up that I need to record. I'm filling in for Matt on GG today so he can be with his family but because of covid we couldn't be in the office. I open discord and join the call the bays are in. "hey, hey," I say opening Minecraft. "sup y/n," Paul says. "I'm chillinnnn," I say in a hipster type of tone. "ahh so she's a hippy now," Connor says with a chuckle. "totally dudeee," I say in the same hippy tone. We all burst out laughing at my dumbness and join the game. "so who is doing the intro?" I ask. "umm well the planning says it's Matt's turn so I guess you are little DeMars," Connor says. "oh come seriously with the nickname!" I playfully say to him. "yeah now start up you cameras and let little DeMars do the intro," Tanner says. I start recording and look at the screen. "you guys ready?" I question. "I think so," Paul replies. "ok then. What's going on you guys welcome to Get Good Gaming. Todayy we will be playing Minecraft. Do I know what exactly it is that we are doing? No not all," I say excitedly laughing at the end. "well little DeMars we are going to doing a survival series," Connor says. "I hate you," I say to Connor jokingly to which he replies to by screeching and making me fall out of my chair. "woah y/n you good?" Paul asks. "yeah just fell off of my chair," I respond adjust my headset. "oh ok," Paul says. "ok let's start playing," Tanner says. And with that we start the beginning of a fun filming session.

*Paul's pov & time skip by an hour*

Y/n and I were in a mine shaft exploring when she suddenly stops walking with my character. "woah.." I can here say quietly. "hey y/n you good?" I ask her as she seems a little dazed. "umm yeah sorry just got really light headed," she says. "oh are you sure you're good?" I ask again concerned. "Yeah I'll be fine let's just keep going," she says and we start walking through the mine shaft again. "hey what are you guys talking about?" Tanner asks. "Oh nothing," she says. "oh ok," Tanner and Connor say. Y/n and I keep exploring the mine shaft for like 15 minutes and laughing. All of a sudden I hear a faint, "paul," then y/n character stops moving and a thud comes from her call.