Sister? Part 4 ~ Tanner

*y/n's pov*

"yeah I have literally seen dreams face before. But anyways I grew really fast and people would always talk about my 'angelic' voice saying I was like the opposite of corpse and like a meaner version of Sykkuno. Which is so accurate. I ended up getting 18 million subscribers and a lot of thirsty people in my chat. So yeah that the story I think," I say. "honestly not to be rude but I need proof of this," Paul says. "Don't blame ya it's cool which parts though?" I ask looking at him. "all of it," he says hesitantly. "ok well go to your subscriptions box on YouTube," I say, "all of you." They all do as said. "ok now guess which one is me," I say. "wait what?" Tanner asks. "well I know for a fact you are all subbed to me so just look," I say. "holy shit," Connor says and I look at his screen. "bingo," I say to him. "guys.." he says looking at Tanner and Paul. They look at him. "sh-she's y/t/n," he says with a stutter. "holy shit," they say at the same time. "so what do you want me to prove next?" I ask. "dating Mark and Ethan," Tanner says. "gather around children," I say and they all gather around me to see my computer screen. Matt had opened it earlier for me so I could use it until I set up my accounts. I go to Instagram. "turn around," I say and they do so as I log into my private account. "ok your good," I say and they all turn. I scroll through all the pics of me with friends and family. I reach the bottom and scroll until I see the picture I wanted. I click on it, it's a picture of Mark and I kissing on pier. One that Sean took without our knowledge but sent it to me and I posted it. "wow you really dated Mark," Paul says. "told ya," I say. "ok how about Ethan," Connor says. "ok hold on," I say I look over my left shoulder and see Tanner with what seems to be a jealous look. I scroll up until I see the little post I needed. I click on it and it's a picture of Ethan and I on valentines day, hand in hand, me in a beautiful dress and Ethan in a suit. We we're just staring into each others eyes in front a graffitied wall. Mark had taken it admiring how cute we were together. "oh wow you really didn't lie," Connor said. "yup I have no reason to," I say as I look at Tanner and he looks even more jealous than before. "ok so is there anything else I need to prove?" I ask.