Faceless ~ Paul

*y/n's pov*

I woke up at 10 am and got ready for the day. I grabbed my phone and decided to post on insta. I may have been a faceless youtuber and streamer but I still would post photos just always made sure my face was covered or not in the photo. I took a cute pic of my outfit. (picture at the top)

y/u/n

*insert picture at top because it won't let me put it here lol*

y/u/n uwu :)

Liked by dreamwastaken, corpse_husband, notpaulgg, and 157,492 others

dreamwastaken ayyee there's my bestie :)

corpse_husband cat girls really do be ruining my life <3

y/u/n awe whaddup baby?

connorigl @notpaulgg come get your girlll

notpaulgg shut up Connor

y/u/n simp but check your dm's baby <3

view more comments

I replied to the comments using my typical nickname 'baby' because that was like my thing with friends and sometimes flirting. I dmed Paul before responding to him. I said 'so simping are we ;)' Paul and I have talked before but weren't super close. I will admit he is very attractive and has a great personality so I didn't mind him simping. Actually it was fun to flirt with him and watch him get flustered. I was snapped out of thoughts by my phone buzzing.

y/u/n

so simping are we ;)

notpaulgg

uhhh maybe, maybe not

y/u/n

awe I can practically hear the blush on your face rn. but call me pwease :) <3

notpaulgg

what blush? i'm totally not blushing, shut up. anyways sure just gimme a minute

I read that text and laugh. I walk over to my gaming set up and start it up. Once it's on I go to discorded and wait for Paul to call. Once he does I answer. "whaddup baby?" I say to him in my deep voice. "I- uh- what?" he stutters out. "what did my corpse impression turn you on?" I say teasing him. "I- what? no! I just, umm-" he tries to talk but can't. "awe is Paul blushing?" I say with a smirk. "no totally not I-I I, no," he said. "whatever you say, anyways wanna play Minecraft?" I ask with a giggle. "yeah sure," he says back. We load up the game and start playing and chatting a little. "Hey Paul?" I ask. "yes love," he responded. "ok one you won't make me blush and two isn't your birthday in like a week?" I say. "uhh yeah why?" he questions. "oh just thinking about what to get you," I say with a smirk. "any ideas?" Paul asks. "yes but it's a surprise," I say. "come on pleaseee," he whines. "nope that's be no fun," I say back. "ughhh," he sighs. "you know you're cute when you whine," I say to him. "you can't even see me so how would you know that?" he asks. "because I've seen it before and you are always cute," I say making him blush hard. "oh I- thanks hehe," he says. I laugh at his nervousness. "stop being so adorable," I say to him. "i'm notttt," Paul replies in his whiny voice. "yes you aree," I say in my whiny voice. "you're the adorable one," he says with a smile even though I can't see it. "and how would you know that?" I ask. "just do," he replies. "yeah sureee," I say with a laugh. We continue to play for a couple of hours until we both log off. I immediately dm Connor.

y/u/n

hey Connor. don't tell Paul about this but I kinda want to surprise Paul for his birthday and need your help if you're down

connorigl

omg yes of course what do you have in mind?

y/u/n

well i'll book a flight for the day before his birthday stay at a hotel and maybe I can convince Matt to let us through him a surprise party at the office

connorigl

that literally sounds perfect but I'll talk to Matt about the party and our plan so that it's easier

y/u/n

thank youuu I really appreciate it :)

connorigl

no problem, I know how much you guys like each other and how happy he would be to meet you

y/u/n

aweee lol

I can't wait to meet Paul. I really hope Matt let's us do this for him. I end up taking a shower then going to bed.