The Key Series ~ Sam

*y/n's pov*

"So we are actually doing this?" I say to Sam, Cj, Matt, and Woods. "I mean yeah," Matt says. "so we should probably start preparing," Woods says. "yeah so I'm gonna go get the van, Cj and Woods get all the camera stuff and that ready, and Sam and y/n go to the store for snacks and other necessary stuff," Matt says. "ok," I say as woods and Cj walk off. "I'm gonna go grab my purse, Meet at my car?" Sam asks. "sure," I say looking in her direction. She leaves and I turn to Matt with a glare. Matt has been my best friend since we were kids and I tell him everything, including the fact that I have a crush on Sam. "I hate you," I say to Matt playfully. "oh come on you know you love me and you should probably get going," he says. As I walk out the room I flip him off. "love you too," he calls out and I laugh a little. I walk out to Sam's car and wait for her. She comes running out of blue base and over to her car. "Sorry to keep you waiting," she says unlocking the car. "it's fine I had to talk to Matt first anyway," I say as we get in. Once we get to target we start walking the aisles and messing around. "wait favorite snack?" she questions me as she pushes the cart and I follow. "umm probably chocolate chip cookies," I say back. "to the cookie aisle we gooo!" she says sticking out her arm like a super hero which makes me laugh. Once we get to the cookie aisle and I see it's empty I get this sudden urge of confidence. "hey sam?" I say turning towards her. "what's up?" she questions. And without thinking I pull her into a kiss. she freezes a little but soon mels into the kiss. My arms snake around her neck and hers make there way around my waist. We pull away for air, both of us smiling. "I've liked you for a while now Sam," I say. "Me too n/n," she replies and kisses me again. "we should probably get going before Matt freaks out,"" I say pulling away. "yeah," she says as we start to walk out of the aisle then my phone rings. "speak of the devil," I sat as I see Matt's name pop up on my phone. I answer it.

Y- Yello?

M- where are you guys?

Y- about to checkout

M- seriously it's been like two hours

Y- yeah sorry we got a bit...caught up

I say this with a smirk and Sam blushes a little which makes me giggle.

M- oh ok well come to my office when you get back, without Sam

Y- ok bye Matt

M- bye y/n

We hang up and Sam and I put the stuff in her car then drive back. Holding hands the whole time.