Sister? Part 7 ~ Tanner

*y/n's pov*

"hey boys," I say as I open the door phone in hand. They all look up at me. "who are you talking to?" Paul asks. "Dream," I say as I close the door and lean against it. "hey Paul!" Dream says. "hey Dream!" Paul exclaims. "so what, are you not playing while you talk?" Connor asks. "I will but close your eyes first," I say. they for some reason do as I said. " I don't know why you guys will do anything I say but I like it," I say as I walk over and sit in my seat propping my phone against my computer on the side closer to Paul. "ok you're good," I say. They uncover their eyes and all look at me. Connors eyes grow wide as he looks at my phone but looks away immediately. I laugh while Tanner and Paul look confused. "DID I JUST-?" Connor asks. "yes, yes you did," I say still laughing. Dream does him Iconic wheeze. "holy shit I-I-I just s-saw Dream's face!!" Connor exclaims. "WHAT!?!" Paul and Tanner exclaim. I point to my phone and they come behind me to look. They see a wheezing Dream at his desk. "holy shit!!" Paul screams. "hey there Paul," Dream says. "I- what why huh?" Paul says. "wow he's hot," Tanner says and I laugh. "not as hot as you," I say booping his nose and he blushes. "t-thanks," Tanner says. "awww love you made Tanner blush," Dream says, "wait should I call you that in front of them?" he asks nervously. "you're fine Dream, I told them the why you call me that earlier," I say. "oh ok," he says smiling. "so let's play," I say and the guys go back to their seats. "what are you guys playing?" Dream asks. "Basic survival world," I say. "oooo can I play, I never get to play normal anymore," he asks. I look at the guys and they all nod. "hop on," I say to him with a smile. He joins the world and finds us.