Sister? Part 2 ~ Tanner

"alright let's go see these dum dums," Matt says as we walk into Orange Base. I laugh at the nickname. "omg did I just hear y/n's laugh?" Pat says running down the stairs. "Hey chit-chatty Patty," I say and we both laugh at the nickname I made when we first met. I open my arms for a hug and he gladly excepts. "I can't believe you're working here now," Pat says. "well you have to because it's true," I say and pull away from the hug. "ok we gotta go," Matt says. "k see ya later n/n," Pat says as he walks out of orange base and Matt and I head up the stairs. We walk up and stop at a door that is next to the stairs. Matt knocks, "are you guys fully clothed?" he asks a yelling lightly. "umm yes why?" I hear a male voice ask from inside as I fall over from laughter. Matt turns to me and laughs along. I stand up and calm my self down and so does Matt. He opens the door. "hey Matt," a chubbier dirty blonde, bearded guys says. "guys attention please," Matt exclaims like a teacher making me giggle. They all look up at us in the doorway, me slightly behind Matt but still visible. "Guys meet y/n, she's the one who's replacing me on the channel," he says. "hi y/n I'm Tanner," a tall blonde guy with a beard says. "Nice to meet you Tanner," I say back. "wow that voice," They all say at the same time which makes giggle. "sorry you just have a really nice voice," a brown haired guy with a beard says. "Thanks also Matt give me the 20," I say turning to face him with a sly smile. He groans and pulls a 20 out of his wallet slapping it in my hand. "thank you," I say laughing a little and putting it in my pocket. "wait what I'm confused?" the brown haired guy says, "oh and hi I'm Paul." "well hi Paul and Matt and I made a bet that yall would compliment my voice. quite obviously I won," I say. "oh ok," Paul says and looks at his screen. "why would you bet something like that? also sorry i'm Connor," the dirty blonde says. "hello to you as well Connor and because my voice is kinda the reason I have the following that I do," I say. Before Connor can reply Matt speaks up. "crap I have a meeting to go to. Guys can y/n stay with yall?" Matt asks. "sure she can sit in your chair amd we can talk," Paul says. "ok you gonna be good n/n?" Matt questions concerned. "not again Matt.." I say looking at him, my smile dropping. "I'm sorry I just know how you can get and wanna make you feel comfortable," he says looking down. "i'll be fine Matt and if not I'll call you, ok?" I reply grabbing his wrist reassuringly. "ok fine, bye guys," he says and we all say bye as I sit in Matt's chair and he walks away closing the door behind him. There's a moment of awkward silence before any talks. "hey if you don't mind me asking what was that all about?" Connor asks looking over at me. "CONNOR!" Tanner and Paul say at the same time. "It's fine, you guys kinda need to know just in case something happens because I have no doubt that it will at some point," I start and look at all the guys and they look concerned, "ok yall are looking at me like I have some life threatening illness it's not that bad chill." They relax slightly at that statement and I laugh. "so what is it then?" Paul asks. "I just have pretty bad anxiety and have panic attacks often," I say. "oh well we'll be here if anything happens. But that doesn't explain why Matt was so concerned. Like I've never seen him that worried," Tanner says.