Paul's Sister ~ Matthias

*y/n's pov*

"WE'RE OVER," I shout grabbing my suitcases that were filled with my stuff and walking out of the house. I had just found out my boyfriend was cheating on me. Breaking up with him was honestly a good thing because he had been abusive at times, leaving scars and bruises on me. I walked to the nearest McDonald's and sat outside. I ended up calling my brother Paul because I had nowhere else to go.

P- Hey sis!

Y- hey Paul

P- what's wrong? you sound like you've been crying

Y- umm well John and I broke up so I'm kinda homeless and outside of a McDonalds

P- wait what why just go to my place you have a key

Y- well I kind of can't do that..

P- why?

Y- My car is getting painted right now so I won't have it for a while

P- oh umm I'll be there as soon as I can. Please stay safe

Y- I will. Bye Paul

P- Bye y/n

*end of conversation & Paul's pov*

After y/n hung up I ran to blue base to talk to Matt. "Matt!" I call walking into blue base. "in Mega desk!" he yelled back. "hey umm can I leave right now? I'll be back in like an hour or two," I say walking in. "why exactly do you need to leave now?" he asks. "y/n called me and said her and John broke up so she's homeless and outside a McDonalds," I say. "oh wow yeah go," he says back. "thanks Matt,' I call running to my car but Tanner stops me. "hey what's wrong?" he questions. "no time get in," I say to him knowing he's not working today. He does as said and I start driving. "so care to explain?" he asks. "oh yeah um y/n and John broke up leaving her homeless and her car is getting painted so she needed me to pick her up and take her to my place," I say. "oh wow," he says.