Self Harm Part 2 ~ Paul

*y/n's pov*

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I turn it off and wake up Paul so we can get to work. I ride to work with him but we split so we can go to our offices. I go to orange and he goes to red. "hey Robert," I say walking into our office. "oh hey wait what's that?" he asks pointing to the bandage on my wrist. Paul convinced me to wear a short sleeve because it was really hot out and told me if anyone asked I just burnt myself making dinner. "oh I just burnt myself making dinner last night," I say sitting at my desk. "oh ok," he says going back to work. After a couple hours my phone vibrates and I see a message from him, my ex, I start having a panic attack and Robert notices. "hey are you ok y/n?" he asks with concern in his eyes. "n-n-no," I manage to stutter out. he walks over to me and tries to calm me down but I know he can't. I can't seem to get words out so I open a blank Google Doc and write, 'I need Paul.' on it and point at it. He reads it and nods. he immediately gets up and walks out to the GG set.

*Robert's Pov*

I run over to the GG set even though it is not that far from our but y/n needed Paul as fast as possible. I try to open the door but it's locked. dammit I think I start practically banging on the door and Woods opens it. "hey we are kind of filming here," Matt says. "I know, I know, I know and I'm sorry but Paul y/n needs you, like right now," I say urgently. Paul immediately takes his headphones off rushes to our office knocking me over in the process. Tanner helps me up. "Dude what was that all about?" Connor asks. "y/n randomly started having a panic attack while we were working and I tried to calm them down but nothing was working. They told me they needed Paul and now we are here," I saw standing in the door way. Tanner looks concerned and tries to walk out but I stop him. "Tanner let Paul handle it. if he needs you he will come get you ok?" I say. He sighs and sits back down.

*y/n's pov*

Paul rushes into the room and kneels in front of me. He grabs my hand and puts it on his chest. "y/n I'm here focus on my heart beat," he says calmly. My breathing starts to slow as I focus on his heart beat. Once I fully calm down he looks me in the eye. "y/n what happened?" he ask softly holding my hands with his. I look down and he stands up walking towards the door and he closes it then sits in Roberts chair and rolls closer to me. "he messaged me," I say looking at my hands that he had at this point held again. "what did he say?" he asks. I hand him my phone so he can see the message. He grabs it and reads it. I look at him and he looks pissed but his look softens as he looks at me. "y/n none of that is true. You are the funniest, prettiest, smartest and most amazing person I know," he starts, "Anyone would be lucky to be with you. You mean the world to me and so many other people. I love you ok? Never forget that," he says looking into my (e/c) eyes. "y-you love me?" I ask looking up at him. "how could I not? you are everything I could ever want in a partner," he says looking at me. "I love you too Paul," I say hugging him. We pull away and share a quick but passionate kiss. "do you want to tell Tanner about the message?" he asks. I nod and he stands up. "I'll be right back love," he says as he walks out of the room and gets Tanner. I just sit there staring at the wall. "hey y/n," Tanner says softly walking in with Paul behind him. "P-Paul c-can you?" I ask. "of course," he says as he closes the door and hands Tanner my phone. "It's from her ex," Paul says to Tanner. "wait you told him about your ex?" Tanner asks. "yes," I say softly. Paul reassuringly grabs my hand as Tanner reads the message and looks like he could punch someone. "y/n you know-" he starts but I cut him off. "Tanner calm down and yes I know. None of it is true," I say and squeeze Paul's hand at the words I just said. Paul doesn't say anything but rather he starts rubbing circles on my hand with his thumb reassuring me. Tanner looks at our hands but then notices the bandages. "y/n what did you do?" he asks as he looks at me with what seem to be tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry," I say looking into his eyes and feeling like a disappointment. Paul somehow could tell what I was thinking and said, "y/n it's not your fault. it's the way you learned to cope but we can work on that ok? you did nothing wrong." I just nodded. "how long?" Tanner asked. "ever since he started abusing me," I say quietly. I'm immediately engulfed in a hug by Paul and I silently cry into his shoulder. he tells me everything is going to be ok. We let go and Tanner told me that he would always be there for me no matter what and then left. Leaving me and Paul alone. "y/n?" he asked while holding me. "yes Paul?" "w-will you be my partner?" he asked. "yes Paul of course I will," I reply.