Paul's Sister Part 3 ~ Matthias

*y/n's pov*

We walked downstairs and Matt clocks out and we walk to his car. I het in the passengers seat and Matt gets in the divers seat. He starts driving and I pull out my phone and text Paul

Y- Hey Matt and I are going to his place I should be home later

P- oh ok don't do anything dumb

Y- Paul!!

P- what?

Y- don't you dare

P- fine just be safe ok?

Y- I will

"who you texting?" Matt asks still looking at the road. "Paul," I say looking over at him. He glances at me. "oh yeah I kind of forgot about him," he says with a chuckle. We finally get to his place and go inside. "so umm how do you want to do this?" I ask. "umm well you can go up to my room and tell me when you're ready," he says. "o-ok," I say a little nervous as I go up to his room. I take off my shirt and pants. I look in the mirror in his wall and see all the bruises and scars. I tear up at the sight of them and curl up in a ball on the floor tears falling down my face. I hear Matt knock, "y/n are you ok?" I'm crying too much to respond so I just stay there. "y/n? I'm coming in," he says and slowly opens the door and sees me in a ball on the floor crying. But he also sees the scars and bruises. He runs up to me and holds me in his arms. "shhhh everything is going to be ok shhhh," he says rocking me back and forth slightly. "hey calm down I'm here focus on the sound of my voice," he says still holding. I eventually calm down but tense up at the fact that I'm just in my bra and underwear in front of Matt. "hey it's ok," he says noticing me tense up. "I-it's not that I-i'm just a little self conscious I guess," I say looking down and wrapping my arms around my stomach. "hey you have no reason to be self conscious," he says pulling my arms away from my stomach, "you are beautiful." I look up at him and see this look in his eyes. Like the way Paul looks at Jen and Tanner looks at Hailey, a look of pure love. I pull him in and kiss him with no hesitation and he kisses back. We pull away and keep our foreheads together. "Matt?" I ask. "yes y/n," can you grab me my clothes?" I ask with a giggle and he pulls away, his face a deep red. He hands me my clothes and walks out so I can get dressed. After changing I walk down to the living room and sit next to Matt on the couch and rest my head on his shoulder. "hey y/n?" Matt asks. "yeah?" I say. "umm w-will you be my girlfriend?" he asks. "yes Matt of course," I say snuggling into his side.