Sweet Like Sugar ~ Connor

*y/n's pov*

"dude," I complain dragging the word out. I was filling in for Matt for the GG shoots today because he had to take Luna to the doctors. "hey, not my fault you suck at pvp," Paul replied. "At least I don't copy Dream's video ideas," I replied jokingly. "at least I don't stream with a ton of children," he replied. This went on for a while. Just having fun roasting each other until he went to far. "At least I don't act tough just to hide my emotions," he says to me as Tanner and Connor were laughing from previous roast. "I- Paul," I say tears threatening to fall. Before he can say anything I get up and leave. Running downstairs and over to blue base. I run past everyone and into my office, in which I shared with Sam. However she wasn't here today. I close the door and lock. Falling to my knees, tears streaming down my face.

*Connor's pov*

"Dude what the hell?!" Tanner shouts at Paul. "I- I didn't mean to hurt her, I was just joking around," he says his voice breaking slightly. I didn't say anything, I just stared at where she once was sitting before getting up and running out of Orange Base and all the way to her office. I get to her door and can hear her faint cries behind the locked door. "y/n.." I say softly as I knock lightly on her door. "what?" she asks, her voice rough. "can I come in?" I question keeping my voice as soft and calm as possible. After a moment her door opens and I see her standing there her eyes red and puffy. I pull her into a hug immediately.

*y/n's pov*

I just stayed in Connor's arms for a while. Just crying into his shoulder. "I love you," I say as I calm down, not really thinking about what I had just said. "I- I love you too," he says back to me. "Sam wasn't lying when she said you were sweet," I say with a small chuckle. "oh really?" he says in a teasing tone. "yup, sweet like sugar," I say smiling up at him. He doesn't say anything but pulls me into a gentle and passionate kiss.