Paul's Sister Part 2 ~ Matthias

*y/n's pov*

After around 20 minutes I saw Paul's car show up. However I did not expect to see Tanner with him. Tanner and Paul got out of the car and ran over to me which made me giggle a little. "hey guys," I say standing up and hugging Paul. "hey y/n," Paul says as we pull away from the hug. "hey where's mine?" Tanner asks pouting, we both laugh and I hug him. "hey tanner," I say looking up at him. "hey n/n," he says back. "alright you two let's get going," Paul says grabbing my suitcases and putting them in the back. "Shotgun!" Tanner shouts. "dammit," I say as I get in the back seat and Tanner runs to the front. We drive back to the studio listening to music the whole time and singing. We finally get there and get out of the car. "hey Paul?" I ask. "yes," he responds. "where's Matt?" I ask. "in blue base," he says. "can I have your FOB I wanna go see him?" I ask with puppy dog eyes. Paul seems hesitant but Tanner convinces him. "Paul we have a meeting in orange base anyways let her go," He says and I smile at him. "ok fine," he says handing me his key fob. "thanks Paul," I say skipping towards blue base. I walk up to the door and scan the fob. "hey sam," I say walking in and seeing her at the front desk. "oh hey y/n why are you here?" she asks. I explain everything to her. "oh I'm sorry," she says. "It's fine but um do you know where Matt is?" I ask. "yeah he's in megadesk," she replies. "oh ok thanks," I say and walk over to the megadesk office. I knock and hear Matt shout "come in!" "Hey Matt-a-boy!" I say walking in. "y/n! hey!" he says excitedly. "whatcha doing?" I ask. "about to film a video looking at the subreddit want to join?" he asks. "Sure!" I respond and walk over to him. "I'm gonna assume you've seen all of the videos?" he says turning towards me. "and why would you assume that?" I question jokingly. "because I'm obviously your favorite youtuber," he says cockily. I laugh "yeah sure," I say sarcastically. We both laugh and then start filming. Once we are done we end up just siting in the theater chairs and talking. "hey y/n?" Matt asks. "what's up?" I say directing my attention towards him. "what's that?" he asks looking at my wrist where my long sleeve had rolled up. I quickly pull it down. "n-nothing," I stutter. "come with me," he says grabbing my hand and pulling me up to his office. he closes and locks the door behind us and shuts the blinds as I sit at his desk. He walks over kneels in front of me. "can I?" he asks taking my wrist in his hand. I nod hesitantly and he pulls up my sleeve, revealing the scars and some not fully healed cuts. "why?" he asks looking up at me with what seem to be tears in his eyes. The fact that he was tearing up made me crying. He pulled down to the floor with him and held me tight while I cried. "i-i'm s-s-sorry," I say shakily. "shh don't be," he says calmly. We stay in each others arms for a while before he speaks again. "can you tell me why?" he asks. "I- well I couldn't handle everything he put me through," I say shakily but not as bad as before. "what do you mean?" he asks. "He was cheating on me almost all of our relationship and would make me feel worthless, like I deserved everything he did to me. All the scars and bruises," I say. "w-what bruises?" he asks with a concerned look on his face. "I-I_I uh can't sh-show you,' I say. "why not?" he asked even more concerned. "b-because of w-where they are," I respond. "o-oh," he says looking down. "it-it's not because I don't feel comfortable with you, I j-just not here," I say. "h-how about my place?" he asks. "w-wait what about Amanda?" I ask. "w-we're not together anymore," he says looking down. "o-oh I'm sorry," I say. "No it's fine it was mutual," he says with a small smile. "th-then y-yeah sure," I say. "ok let's go," he says getting up. "b-but don't you have work to do," I ask. "yes but helping you is more important and work can wait," he says grabbing my hand and squeezing it.