Sister? Part 9 ~ Tanner

*y/n's pov*

"where'd she go?" Dream asks. "to get her mans," Connor says. "ohh," dream says. I crouch down between Paul and Tanner's chairs. I turn to Tanner and smile but he doesn't look at me. I leave a quick kiss on his cheek and boop hid nose before going back. He's somehow blushing more than before. "aww what did you do?" dream asks. "wouldn't you like to know," I say. "I would," he says with a smile. "then come visit me bitch," I say back. "maybe but not for you only for Paul," Dream says with a laugh. "hey it's something," I say. "alright I'll book the ticket later," he says and I laugh. I look at the little square where I am and see Tanner next to me and dream smiling. "You know I can see you tanner," I say not looking to him but my computer. "I don't care," he says and crouches down next to me. He tucks my hair behind my ear and leaves a kiss on my cheek. I however didn't blush as much as he did. Instead I turn toward the crouched man by my seat. we were eye level and I looked at him. "you missed," I say. he smiles and grabs my chin with his fingers. We lean in and kiss. It feels like time stopped, like nobody was watching. We pull away and I smile. He smiles back then head to his chair. I turn to my phone and see Dream smiling. "hey I gotta go but talk to you later bye y/n," he says. "bye dream," I say and he hangs up.