House of Memories ~ Robert

!!TW: abuse, sexual assault!!

*y/n's pov*

Tonight was the Hi5 anniversary party. I knew everyone would be dressed up so I did too. I wore a simple dark green velvet dress that wasn't to revealing because I wanted to comfortable. It went a little more than half way down my thighs and was flowing. I decided to wear some fishnets, a black denim jacket that had some patches and pins on it, and healed combat boots. I left my hair down and wavy. I knew I would end up hanging out with Robert all night considering everyone else I was close with would have their s/o there. Those friends being Tanner, Paul, Connor, Catherine, Sam, and Matt. They would always joke around about me and Robert being the only single ones in the friend group. It was all in good fun so I didn't mind it. As I walk downstairs I get a text from Robert saying he's picking me up. I said ok to that but got another text. This time from Matt. Me being Amanda's best friend I was always really close with Matt. He's like an older brother to me and so are Joey and Bryan. They always want the best for me but sometimes they don't know what that is. I read the text he sent and it says he has a surprise for me at the party I was confused but knew he wouldn't tell me what it is so I just responded with a simple 'oh ok'. I look out the window and see Wood's car pull up. Which may be confusing but Robert refuses to drive in the states so Wood's drives him to work and other places if he needs it. I grab my phone and keys and walk outside. Locking my door quickly and hopping in the back seat behind Robert. "hey hey," I say with a smile. "hey y/n," Woods says as he starts driving. "hey n/n," Robert says looking back and smiling at me. "I love your outfit," he says sweetly. "thanks you don't look too bad yourself Mr. IDK," I say with a little laugh at the nickname. "you look pretty good too Mr. DeMars," I say smiling at the brown haired boys. "Why thank you y/n, you look lovely," Woods says in a posh accent. "why thank you good sir," I say in the same accent as we all laugh at our silliness. After 15 minutes of talking while Woods drives we pull up to blue base and get out. We all walk back into what used to be the BU set but Domi decorated it with a lot of orange and white. Robert and I hand out for a while and talk to some other people through out the time. All of sudden Matt comes over the speakers set up in the room and starts talking as he has a spotlight on him in a stage type of area. "Hello everyone I hope you are all enjoying your night. I have a very special guest...Ryan!" Matt shouts as he hands the mic to Ryan. I just stare at him. For background Ryan is my ex, I never told anyone what he did to me because I was able to get out of the relationship. "hey guys ummm I wrote this song for y/n so yeah," he says as music starts playing. The moment I hear it I have to stop myself from laughing. I look over at Robert and see he's holding in laughter as well. This man just went on stage saying he wrote this song when in all reality he was singing House Of Memories by P!ATD. "hold this," I whisper to Robert handing him my drink, "i'll be back." And with that I walk over to Mike who is controlling the music. "Mike," I whisper. "yes," he whispers back looking at me. "Hand me that other microphone," I whisper to him. He hands it to me and I turn it on. "cut his mic," I whisper to him. "what wh-" he starts but I cut him of. "Michael Badal just do it," I whisper giving him a death glare. He does as said and I walk on stage and start singing where Ryan got cut off.

I think of you from time to time

More than I thought I would

You were just too kind

And I was too young to know

That's all that really matters

I was a fool

Baby we built this house

On memories

Take my picture now