LGBTQ+ ~ Woods

!!TW: homophopia, sexism

I made a story for people of the LGBT community seeing as I thought we all need some representation :)

*y/n's pov*

I walk into blue base and see Woods, my best friend, standing there with some guy. I clock in then walk over to them. "hey woodsy who's this?" I ask standing next Woods outside of Mega desk office. "Oh y/n meet Drew, Drew meet y/n, he's the new PA," Woods says. "well it's nice too meet you drew," I say sticking out my hand for a hand shake. "nice to meet you as well y/n," Drew says shaking my hand. I already get a weird vibe from but don't say anything. "so y/n," Woods starts so I turn towards him, "how is Emma?" "oh sorry I must of forgot to tell you we broke up like a week ago," I say with a slight smile. "oh I'm so sorry," Woods says with sympathy in his voice. "no It's fine. It was mutual guess she and I both fell for someone else," I laugh a little. "I don't mean to intrude but she?" I hear Drew ask with a weird tone that I can't pin point. "yeah..." I say hesitantly. "so you're like a lesbian or something?" he says with a tone I now can tell is disgust. "No... I'm pansexual," I say.(or whatever your sexuality is) "ugh fag," I hear him mumble. "I'm sorry what did you just call me?" I say in shock and anger. Woods is just standing there confused because he didn't hear what Drew said. "I called you a fag what are you deaf?" he says with anger and disgust. "ok first of all fuck you and second of all why all the homophobia?" I say to him. "because it's disgusting a woman like you should be in the kitchen cooking for a man," he says with anger. "oh so we are misogynistic now too," I say look at him. "shut the fuck up woman," he says stepping towards me. "hey Woods can you call Matt please?" I say not losing eye contact with the guy. "why?" Drew asks as Woods nods and pulls out his phone calling Matt. "so I can get your dumbass fired," I say with a smirk. "you think he's gonna believe a woman over me?" Drew says with a smirk as well. "not any woman... his sister matter of fact," I say with my smirk growing and his falling a little. "he's on his way from the GG shoot all though he didn't sound happy when he hung up, and with you y/n," Woods says, "then again I didn't say why you needed him." "he's already on my side," Drew says his smirk growing. All of the sudden the door opens and Drew pretends to be innocent. "seriously y/n already fighting with the new employee," Matt says annoyed. "Matt it's not her-" Woods starts but I cut him off. "Love I can handle him myself, and to answer you Matt yes, yes I am because Drew over here is a homophobic and misogynistic asshole that told me and I quote 'a woman like me should be in the kitchen cooking for a man' and called me a fag," I say with a smile looking at my brother. "he did what?!" Matt practically screams. "I swear sir she is lying I would never do anything like that," Drew says innocently. I scoff, "Woods?" "y/n isn't lying I was stand next to her," Woods says looking at Matt. "that's it you're fired, and never say anything like that to a woman again," Matt says to Drew in pure rage. Drew tries to punch Woods for outing him but I twisted his arm behind his back and pushed him against a wall. "you bitch," Drew says muffled into the wall. "don't underestimate the power of a woman babe," I say with a smirk as I grab his other arm and put it behind his back. "mind calling the cops?" I question to Woods and Matt who are staring at me in awe. "oh uh yeah," Matt says as he pulls out his phone and calls. "comfortable?" I sarcastically ask. "very," Drew says with a smirk. "ugh fuck off, woods mind gabbing the perv from me," I say looking at Woods. "I got him," Woods says grabbing Drew's hands and holding him against the wall. "thanks love," I say getting out Woods' way and kissing his cheek which makes him blush. Soon enough the cops take him. "turns out he's been harassing women all over LA for years and they've been trying to find him for a while," Matt says walking in after the police left. "oh glad they got him at least," I say looking over at Matt. "yeah," matt says as he walks upstairs presumably to Kevin's office to tell him what happened. I turn to woods and grab his hand as he seems to be zoning out. "hey what's wrong?" I say sweetly. "oh uh nothing," Woods snaps out of his daze. I pull him into megadesk office and shut the door. He sit in one of the theatre chairs and I sit in Matt's chair. "so what's actually wrong?" I ask him as I roll towards him. "I-I just hate what happened back there, and that I didn't do anything to stop him," Woods says looking down. "hey it's not your fault, if you tried to say anything I would have stopped you and I did multiple times. Plus just you presence helped," I say lifting his head with my hand so he had to look at me. "what do you mean?" he asks. "it's always a lot worse when I'm alone, and you being there gave me some sense of comfort that he couldn't touch me without you beating his ass as soon as he tried," I say smiling at him. "that is true, I'd never let anyone hurt you," he says smiling up at me slightly. I get off of my chair and sit on his lap, straddling him. "I know that's why I like you, you're adorable, have a great personality, are funny, and wouldn't let anyone hurt me," I say putting my arms around his neck. His arms wrap around my waist as we both lean in. Our lips connecting gently. We kissed for what felt like hours but was really only a minute, only pulling away for air. "so does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" Woods asks panting a little. "of course ya dumdum," I say kissing him again.