29: Parents

•••
Jungkook was currently at basketball practice. A certain omega cheering for him by the benches. So you could say he was extremely hiked up on energy. Taehyung being his energy pill for the time being. The alpha felt so great. "Go Kookie!". Taehyung shouts excitedly.

Jungkook smiling at him while he shot the ball into the hoop perfectly. "Damn Jungkook your on fire maybe I should find my mate soon". One of Jungkooks teammate says teasing him. "Idiot just wait for your mate". The Alpha says calmly. He grabbed a towel walking towards Taehyung.

They have been practicing for two hours and it really was tiring. Taehyung was there though so it wasn't that bad. "You done Alpha?". Taehyung grabbed the towel from the others hand and began wiping the sweat off of him gently.

"Yes my petal want to go out for ice cream?". Once the omega heard that his eyes widened. "Yes yes please Alpha". Taehyung jumped into Jungkook who almost stumbled. But he regained his balance holding the smaller boy up with one hand under his bum.

"I'm so jealous you know". Yoongi says teasing them a bit. Taehyung whining into the Alphas neck embarrassed. "Yoongi quite down you're making my baby blush and don't you have Jimin?". Now it was Yoongi turn to blush.

Things were ok with them just a bit weird though. They both you knew that they liked each other. The only problem is that Jimin and Yoongi aren't mates. So how are they suppose to be together? If they tried that would be so amazing but what will happen once their mates show up.

"Yoongi hyungie". Taehyung was set down on the ground again. The omega noticing the mood change in the other Alpha. "O-oh Tae". Yoongi had been slaves out thinking about a certain beta. He really wanted Jimin to be his he fell in love with the sweet male.

"Yoongi I know it's weird right now for the both of you but if you guys really love each other please fight and if your worried about your actual mates coming then deal with that when it actually happens just do it hyung". Taehyung knew what Jimins feelings were.

His best friend also wanted Yoongi they both wanted each other. "I-I'll do it". The Alpha had enough of being scared he'll talk to the beta right now. Jungkook who was watching at the whole scene felt proud of his omega. Encouraging Yoongi to go and just get Jimin.
•••
"I'm proud of you baby boy". The mates were inside the car the quietness being comfortable to them. While they held hands softly. "I only did what was right Alpha". Taehyung giggles when he noticed the Alpha smiling like a bunny.

"B-bunny!". Taehyung says quietly hoping Jungkook didn't notice trying his best to be sneaky. But the Alpha noticed it. "Bunny huh?". Jungkook teased. Taehyung pouted hitting the others thigh lightly.

"Your a bunny Kookie don't deny it your very adorable". Taehyung had a smug look on his face. Jungkook smirks letting go of the others hand and suddenly squeezed his thigh. Making the omega whimper. "A-Alpha".

"Not so cute now huh my petal". Jungkook smirks stopping the car at the ice cream place. "Meanie". Taehyung says pouting but that was quickly wiped off when he got out of the car and ran into the ice cream place.

"Good afternoon sirs what would you like to get today?". A lady asked behind the ice cream. The smaller boy was looking at the ice cream with doe eyes. Jungkook looking at him fondly. "I'll just have coffee ice cream".

The male stood there awkwardly as the lady stared at him. "Y-you are a true blood you have very beautiful eyes". Jungkook blushes at the compliment. Oblivious to the little omega who stared at them with jealousy.

"Alpha I want cotton candy ice cream please". Taehyung tugged on the other shirt. "Ok petal...one cotton candy ice cream". Jungkook says pulling the other closer by his waist. Taehyung smiling widely not feeling jealous anymore.

Both got their ice cream and sat down. Taehyung was giggling happily the entire time while Jungkook chuckled at him. "I wanted a kiss Alpha but your eating coffee ice cream I don't like that".

Jungkook only ruffled his head before he got a call. "Mom?". The Alpha didn't like getting called by his parents. He'll have to leave his omega if they ask for him. But he got shocked when his mom asked.

"Sweetheart your dad and I want to meet your mate officially our meet up last time was not the best". She says sounding quite sincere. Jungkook wasn't sure though. But he figured why not? If they decide to do anything to his little omega they'll just have to pay.

"Tae my parents want to meet you officially again". Jungkook was rubbing the omegas hand with his thumb. Taehyung smiles nodding his head. "Let's go then Kookie". The omega was actually looking forward to it. He hoped maybe this time they'll be more accepting towards him.
•••
"Taehyung right?". Jungkooks mother asked smiling. "Yes Mrs. Jeon". Taehyung says while nodding his head. Jungkook sat there quietly ready to step in when his parents dare to cross the line.

"Taehyung we apologize for treating you the way we did before we had no right to judge you our son is your mate and he is genuine about you so we accept you now I hope you can forgive us". Jungkooks father says sincerely.

Jungkook was quite shocked but he now believed them. "I accept your apology Mr. and Mrs Jeon".

"No please call us mom and dad". Mrs. Jeon says sweetly. Taehyung smiles and nodded before he thought of something. He leaned into Jungkooks ear and asked. "Can I tell them about me being a blue eyed omega?".

Jungkook was unsure at first but it was Taehyung decision so he nodded in agreement. "Mom and dad I should also apologize I haven't been completely honest with you...I'm actually a Blue eyed omega".

The older Jeons eyes widened. "Wait those type of omegas are only existent in storybooks Jungkook you really did find someone as unique as you". Jungkooks father says patting his shoulder slightly.

"Now I can't wait for your wedding you two". Mrs. Jeon says excitedly. Now you might question why the sudden change in attitude in Jungkooks parents. They just had a reality check when they realized that.

Jungkooks mate meant to harm to their son. He in fact actually was his driving force. And they thought of Taehyung as a sweet little mate and is perfect for Jungkook.

"Mom and dad thank you for this it makes me so happy". Jungkook says hugging both of them. It was the first time ever when his parents showed actual love towards him.

To Be Continued...