31: Future (M)

⚠️Warning Mature Content ⚠️
Do Not read If you are uncomfortable with smut.
⛔️You have been warned ⛔️
*smut will come later I'll put ⚠️⚠️ when it happens*
•••
Three years later...

It's been three years and the mates have done so good. Jungkook took over his fathers company and is now one of the most successful film companies to exist in Korea. Taehyung took photography in University and passed his classes with flying colours.

Though he wanted to be a photographer that actually didn't work out for him. Not because he was unsuccessful. But because when Taehyung had a job to picture some models. He found out soon it was a photoshoot for Gucci.

So he was quite excited but it came to a shock to him. When the manager of the place called the CEO of Gucci. And just like that Taehyung became a well known model. It was really surprising the omega thinking that he didn't have the beauty to be a model.

Though Jungkook of course proved him wrong. Ever since Taehyung had said he didn't think he was beautiful. The Alpha started to compliment him every single day. Taehyung was so happy.
•••
"Yes Taehyung thats gorgeous". The photographer said as the omega poses. Taehyung was currently at the Gucci company working. He had been task to model for the new line. Which not many get to do so he was thankful. "And we are finished you seriously take only ten minutes to shoot because your so beautiful at every angle Taehyung".

Taehyung blushes as the compliment bowing politely. "Thank you". He never took them very well. But because of a certain Alpha he was getting use to them. The omega quickly changed into his original outfit and went to his car. He didn't have anything to do today so he went straight home.

Jungkook was quite busy these days. So the mates didn't really spend time together. But what little time they had they always found a way to be together and show how much they cared for one another.
•••
"Mr. Jeon you have three more meetings to day with our share holders and we need an approval for another movie coming out this June". The secretary says handing Jungkook documents. The raven really wanted to get these things done but it's been so long since he really spent time with Taehyung.

"Cancel everything I have today". Jungkook says standing up while his secretaries eyes widened. "Hand them over to Namjoon he'll understand". The Alpha smirked because his hyung will absolutely not understand. But he really missed his little omega.
•••
⚠️smut⚠️
Jungkook closed the door to their home. The Alpha could sense that his little omeg was right behind him. "Kookie!". Taehyung hugged the taller male sweetly. Jungkook smiling at the gesture. "Hello my love". He ruffled the others hair gently before leading them to the couch.

The Alpha wanted to cuddle but Taehyung was completely thinking of something else. He was staring blankly at the wall. Which made Jungkook chuckle quietly.

What are you thinking so deeply about beautiful?". It was Jungkook who sat beside Taehyung. "You and everything that has happened I'm just so happy Alpha". Jungkook smiled grabbing Taehyung's waist and lifted him up to his lap.

"I'm glad you are petal I'm happy too". Jungkook says kissing the mark on Taehyung's nape. As the omega was faced the other way with his back against his face. Taehyungs back arches a bit a small whimper leaving his mouth.

The Alpha groaned feeling himself grow. He really wanted to control himself but no way was he going to do that when his omega was like this. Taehyung gasped when he felt himself being pinned to the couch they were on. "Can we baby?". The smaller male nodded his head.

Jungkook started to slowly take off Taehyungs clothes. Until there was nothing on the omega. "Fuck your so pretty". He growled before leaning down and kissing the small male everywhere. Occasionally sucking to make marks on the others body.

"Hmg Kookie". Taehyungs back arches as he felt the other start to suck on his pink buds. Jungkook smiled as he continued doing it. His heart was beating rapidly. Taehyung trusted his so much to the point where he was submitting all of him to his Alpha.

"Your mine". He growled out Taehyung whimpers as his blue eyes shone in submissiveness. "Y-yours Alpha all yours". He quietly said which made Jungkook smile a bit. The taller male then grabs the others thighs spreading the omegas legs apart.

"A-alpha". Taehyung whimpered out feeling shy as he led his hand to his private parts to try and hide it. Jungkook didn't like that he growled deeply before he pinned the others hand on the couch. "Don't hide yourself from me petal".

The Alpha leaned in and kissed Taehyungs ears before nipping it. "Ah".    Jungkook then leaned his head towards the other hole blowing on it. "No ah hng Jungkook a-ah".

Jungkook slapped the others thigh not liking his name being spoken. "That's not what you call me right now omega". The Alpha was in full dominance right now. No one could stop him. All the small omega could do was take it.

"Ah Alpha t-that's dirty hng". His back arches again feeling the others tongue inside him. He gripped onto Jungkooks hair trying to stop him but nothing was working. Taehyung then felt fingers on his lips. He opened his mouth and started to suck on them.

The Alpha took off his own clothes and slowly brought his finger to the others hole. "AH!". Taehyung screams a bit. Feeling the stretch of two fingers already. "N-no Alpha ngh ah t-too m-much".

The small body squirmed under Jungkook as pleasure overtook him. "I'm here petal your ok". The Alpha says softly caressing the others hips gently. Taehyungs eyes rolled back as he shook. "Wanna ah Alpha".

"Go ahead petal let go". Just like that the omega arches his back beautifully and came. Though they weren't done yet. Jungkook kissed the others forehead before leading his length to the others hole.

Taehyung was ready and he trusted Jungkook. Though the omega could use just a couple minutes to rest since he just came. But the Alpha had enough waiting around. As he slammed into the other right away. "Ah w-wait Alpha n-no I'm sensitive ah".

The Alpha didn't listen his eyes were shining red right now. He gripped into the others waist thrusting fast. Taehyung could only take it as his body shook every time the Alpha thrusted into him. "Mine".

Taehyung screams as he felt himself being moved from the couch to Jungkooks lap. The Alpha started to thrust up. "Ah hng". Taehyung wasn't use to this much roughness. But he didn't mind it. He really missed the other.

"You think you can take my knot like a good omega hm?". Jungkook growls as he stopped thrusting letting Taehyung do the work now. "Y-yes Alpha ah". The omega whimpers feeling himself get nearer. Jungkook felt it.

"A-Alpha I'm g-going to". Taehyung threw his head back in pleasure. The Alpha pinning him to the couch again. Going as fast as he could before the omega comes screaming his name. "Jungkook!".

The Alpha wasn't done yet though as he kept going. Taehyungs small body shaking hard being so sensitive. "Alpha it's t-too much can't take it". He says before his eyes widened feeling the other expand.

"Fuck". Jungkook groaned as he finishes. Taehyungs eyes rolled back again feeling overstimulated. "Hmg". Both their eyes turned to normal as Jungkook pulled away. Taehyung immediately closed his eyes.

Jungkook chuckled before carrying the other to their room. Where he cleaned them up and tucked the other into bed while he cuddled him. "Sleep well my petal I love you". He whispered kissing the others forehead.

To Be Continued...