Chapter 13: Danger

•••
"I don't care keep searching!". The man says in the mask. His men were shaking scared the unknown Alpha was truly scary. He had been researching for years now. Devoting his life to his search. He knows that there was a Blue eyed male omega somewhere. If they didn't exist why were there stories about them. And people have seen them too.

He'll get hands on the blue eyed omega in no time. He'll be the most powerful Alpha with him. He smirked at the thought he'll have all the power he wants and will have a beautiful submissive omega by his side to show off.
•••
The omega had just woken up with a tight grip on his waist and a certain Alphas face in his neck. He giggled a little when Jungkooks breath tickled him. He really wanted to get up but a certain Alphas arm was still in the way.

So with a playful roll of his eyes he tapped Jungkooks chest. He got nothing the raven was still fast asleep. Taehyung pouted cutely and tried again but this time he tapped harder. Nothing...still nothing how could this even be possible. Jungkook was like a brick wall.

Well he really isn't Jungkook actually woke up first. He didn't want to wake the other up so he stayed cuddling and admiring him while the other slept. He really wanted to laugh loudly at Taehyungs attempts at waking him up. But he can't he wants to play with his omega for a bit.

"Kookie please wake up I need to get up". Taehyung says quietly another gentle tap of the others shoulder. Jungkook found it so adorable Taehyung wanted to wake Jungkook up. But was whispering and when he tapped the Alpha it was very gentle. If the other was actually asleep he wouldn't wake up at the others attempts.

The omega pouted one last time before giving up and snuggling into the Alphas chest. "Giving up already petal?". Jungkook said which startled the other making him gasp.

"Kookie you were awake this entire time!?". The omega said before lightly punching the other on his chest. "I was my omega I'm sorry Tae". Taehyung blushed at his Alphas words before kissing Jungkook on the cheeks as a form of accepting the others apology.

"Let's get up up now, yeah?". The taller said before going out of the bed. Before he suddenly turned his head to Taehyung. Who whimpered in pain Jungkook instantly came to him.

"It hurts Kookie can you carry me?". Taehyung blushed as he remembered last nights events. Jungkook smirked and carried the other bridal style to the washroom.

They took a quick shower Jungkook suggested that they do it together but Taehyung was too embarrassed for that. So he made the other wait until he was done. Both had finish dressing up. It took them an hour because Jungkook had to help Taehyung with everything. Which the alpha didn't mind to do so.

The taller than carried Taehyung downstairs. When they made it to the kitchen they heard a click of a camera. Jungkooks eyes landed on Mrs. Kim holding a camera taking a picture of them. "Morning my baby Tae and good morning Jungkook".

All her worries disappeared instantly once they saw the two. Her omega son was ok and she knew now that the Alpha was trustworthy. "Morning Mrs. Kim". Jungkook says before he sat down with Taehyung on his lap.

The other refused to let him go so the Alpha just complied with the other sitting on his lap. They both ate their delicious breakfast. Before they went back upstairs to cuddle.

Both had missed a lot of school recently and had to go tomorrow. Which the Alpha didn't like but he was also missing basketball practices. And he didn't want to miss anymore. He was the captain and he wouldn't want his position being lost.

"Kookie can I see your eyes?". Taehyung says going on top of the other staring directly at the others eyes innocently. The taller male chuckled before he turned his eyes to it's beautiful crimson colour.

"Wow so beautiful". The omega says as he gently touch the others eyelids with his fingers. "There not as beautiful as your blue ones my love". Jungkook flirts as he rubbed the others waist gently.

Taehyung blushed and hid in the others neck. The others scent making him calm down and relax. "Your so cheesy Alpha".

Jungkook chuckled before putting his hand on the others cheeks. Lifting the others head up from his neck. "So pretty". He says before putting a kiss on the omegas forehead.

Today was laid back and sweet they got to spend even more time with each other which made them both happy.

But everything good always comes with a price. There's danger awaiting the two and they're both completely oblivious to it. Though fortunately for now they are safe. But it won't last long.

To Be Continued....

•••
Author's Note:
This chapter is kind of like a filler chapter. So I'm not sure if you guys will like it. But I hope your enjoying this story so far. Thank you for all your support. All the votes and comments I'm really thankful for them.

It really inspires me to write better and write more chapters with all of you guys supporting me. 😊💜💜💜