Chapter 10: Grades and Parents

•••
"Your so fucking useless Jungkook can't you do anything right!". The Raven was now getting an earful from his parents. He was not doing well in school and his parents were not proud nor were they happy in the slightest.

Jungkook really hated it when his parents did this. He never wanted to take business for university. He wanted to do film because he loved doing it. The only reason his parents even put him in business. Because they said one day Jungkook will take over their company.

Which the raven did not want he didn't want to sit and sign papers all day. Like his father who he knew did not like him one bit. They have never had a proper son and father moment. Ever since he was young his parents had always left him with the maids and butlers in the house.

Making Jungkook jealous of kids who had their parents with them. So he did what felt right. He started to hang out with the wrong people and became stronger emotionally and physically. But mentally he was still a kid just trying to find someone to love him. And he did Jungkook found Taehyung his lovely omega.

"Jungkook listen up you better shape up before you even meet your mate I mean what would she think!". His father shouted pointing at the others face. Jungkook scoffed just wanting to cut his fathers fingers off and shove it right back to his face.

"It's he I've found my mate and he is beautiful". His parents looked at him shocked before a slap was heard in the room. "You are a disappointment as a true blood Alpha how could you have a male as a mate!". His father had slapped him.

Jungkook glared at them before abruptly standing up. "Now you blame me for that too? It wasn't my fucking choice and don't you dare speak about my mate like that Taehyung is beautiful and you have no right to say anything when you yourself have never treated me as your son!".

"Jungkook how dare yo-". Jungkook just walks out of the living room. Stepping out of the house and going to his car. Driving off to who knows where. But still he knew where he was going...to his mate...to Taehyung.

He smiled a bit at the thought of the omega. He sighed it was hopeless wasn't it? Jungkook was rich and had everything he ever wanted but the only thing he missed was the love from his parents. But he had his omega to love him and he was satisfied with that.

Jungkook smiled a little as he had arrived at the smaller males house. He stepped out of his car before stopping himself. He was coming here uninvited. If he does that Taehyungs mom would be more pissed at him.

"Oh fuck it". Jungkook rang the doorbell. Instantly smiling as he saw Taehyung. The male jumping into his Alphas embrace. "Kookie your here!". Taehyung pulled the other inside only to flinch back a little when Mrs. Kim was standing there just staring at him.

"U-Uhm good afternoon Mrs. Kim I apologize for coming without noticed but I just missed Taehyung so much". Jungkook explained quickly before he looked dumbfounded when Mrs. Kim smiled and started to laugh.

"Oh young love I'd want to feel that again anyways I'm going to cook now". She then left and Jungkook was just standing there before he slowly turned his head to the omega beside him.

The blue eyed male giggled as he ruffled Jungkooks hair. He had to go on his tippy toes to reach the tallers
head. "Kookie mommy likes you now you'll be fine".

"How though?". The Alpha doesn't remember anything he did to make his mates mom like him now. "Mommy is like that to new people at first Kookie and then she'll be nice depending on what she has chosen".

Jungkook smiled at that before he gasp suddenly when he was pulled upstairs and pushed on to the bed. Taehyung giggled a bit before he jumped on Jungkook straddling him. The Alphas hand naturally going to the omegas waist to prevent him from getting hurt.

"So warm". Taehyung snuggled his head into the others neck enjoying the warmth and scent of the Alpha. "Kookie why did you suddenly come here?".

Jungkook sighed as he rubbed the others hips gently. "I missed you Tae". He says sadly hoping that the male didn't ask more questions. But with an omega like Taehyung of coarse there were more questions. He was for sure a curious little omega.

"Tell the truth Kookie I can feel your sadness". The others eyes widened how could he even do that? Jungkook hasn't even marked the other. So there was no way Taehyung could have known that. But he shook it of and he simply calmed himself before letting another huge sigh.

"My parents and I had a huge fight they wanted me to do better in school and I didn't want that because the coarse I'm taking isn't what I want it's what my controlling parents want". Taehyung pouted as he looked into the others eyes.

"I'm sorry about that Kookie but what did you want as a coarse anyways?". Taehyung asked his head tilted as the Alpha coed silently. "Film". Jungkook simply said.

"I have an idea what if you take the coarse your parents want you to take and you just form it to how you want it?". Jungkook looked the other in disbelief. Taehyung screamed a little as he was pushed onto the bed.

"Your so amazing you know that you've solved my problems instantly baby". Taehyung smiled proud of himself as he had helped his Alpha.

Jungkook was shocked at the others suggestion. He could still be in business and when he gets his parents boring book company he'll turn it into a film company for those books. This was the only thing he could do because he knew with his parents stubbornness they wouldn't want him to drop out of business.

"Now for grades I want to help you Kookie". Though Taehyung was still in High school he was advance for his age. So he was completely capable of helping the older male.

"I love you so much baby". Jungkook says slowly leaning in to kiss the others soft lips. Taehyung smiled into the kiss moving his lips slowly. "Love you too". Was all he could say before Jungkook kissed him again.

To Be Continued...