32: Preparations

•••
"Kookieee I thought you didn't have work on weekends". Taehyung whines as he sat on his Alphas lap. He couldn't sit anywhere else because he was so sore from the last day. "Darling you know I have emergency meetings sometimes". Jeongguk tried to explain trying to sound convincing.

The raven had a plan today he's been waiting and preparing for it. He will...propose to Taehyung his little omega. They have been together for so long. Even if they didn't have to have a wedding. Jungkook still wanted to give him something beautiful.

He planned it together with all his hyungs and Jimin. Jungkook had to get out of the house for it though. So he had to lie to Taehyung which he seriously didn't want to. He also didn't want to leave his omega. Jungkook wanted to take care of him after their little session last night.

But it was the day he planned for everything. Taehyung didn't like extravagant things. So he would be proposing at their house. Jimin needs to lure Taehyung out first so that the others can get things ready. Jungkook in the mean time will get his omega presents.

He really wanted to spoil Taehyung today. With a ring and things that the omega would hopefully like. So with a gentle pat on Taehyungs head he went slowly made the other sat down on the couch. "I'm sorry my petal I promise I'll get home early today ok?".

The omega pouted before nodding his head. "Ok Alpha...will you bring me food when you get home I want black bean-".

"Black bean noodle soup yes I know sweetheart I'll bring you it when I get home ok?". Jungkook says chuckling knowing that was Taehyungs all time favourite food.
•••
"Ready Kook?". Namjoon says as he looked at the other male. "I'm scared but I really love him". Jungkook had a wide smile on his face. As they drove away together.

Meanwhile Taehyung was eating some bread because he felt hungry for some. He already ate but he loved to eat so he was eating more. He was about to get another piece before the doorbell rang. He grumbled before making his way to the door. It was Jimin who was the second part of the plan.

"Jiminie!". Taehyung hugged the other tightly. The beta smiles hugging back but he is to get Taehyung out of the house quickly. "Let's go to a restaurant". Jimin suggested since Jungkook was at the mall. He couldn't let them meet that would ruin everything.

"J-Jimin I can't I'm sore". Taehyung was blushing he didn't want to tell his best friend what he did last night. But Jimin knew Jungkook had told him this morning. The beta was not fazed at all. So he didn't really care since him and Yoongi are a lot crazier.

"Nope not getting out of this one I'm also very hungry so go get dressed. Taehyung pouted nodding his head and started to limp away. The omega wasn't in a lot of pain but it was still painful to walk.

It took him thirty minutes to change which was bad for Jimin. But Taehyung didn't know that and it was hard to change. He put on a simple outfit black jeans and a white shirt with a red bomber jacket. He was slowly getting influenced by Jungkooks style.

"Taehyung hurry up damn it I'm hungry". Jimin shouted when he saw the male walking downstairs. He was actually super hungry. So this plan worked out in his favour. Both went out Taehyung had to drive though which he wasn't too happy about.

But Jimin finally did his part so the guys who were inside the car started to go inside the house and decorate. "Yoongi stop sleeping damn it". Jin says slapping the male on his forehead. "Ow that hurt and sorry I didn't get much sleep today".

Yoongi groaned as he helped with carrying boxes with decorations. Everyone started to work Yoongi was a helper but he was in charge of music. Jin was the leader so he got everyone in line. Hoseok was in charge of the decorations.

Everything was working out very well for them. Except for Namjoon who was currently carrying loads of bags in his hands. "Jungkook do you really need to give him this much?". Namjoon grumbled his face barely seen.

"Yes and there are some things for you guys too so it's a win win right?". Jungkook continued to buy things as Namjoon carried everything. He regretted agreeing to this plan.

To Be Continued...
•••
Authors Note:
Guys....I am so stupid I didn't realized this until now the 35th chapter that Jimin is in Highschool with Taehyung yet he is older then Jungkook. I didn't even realize it😂. I'm so sorry I changed his age in Characters to match it with his proper age in this book like it's suppose to be. Older then Taehyung but younger then everyone else. So I hope it's ok now.