Chapter 14: First Wave

•••
Jungkook grumbled as he slammed his car door. Looking at the building he would waste half his life on. He was currently in the school parking lot. The Alpha had a major test today that he had to get good grades on in order for him to continue doing business.

With one last sigh the raven walked in the school. His mood wasn't the greatest today. He had actually studied last night which meant he got no sleep at all. And recently the raven felt a little weird. Though he couldn't exactly pin point what that was so he just shrugged it off.

As Jungkook walked in the hallway he noticed everyone's eyes on him. That did not sit well with the Alpha.

The stares those fucking stares the Alpha hated them to the core. What the heck were people staring at him for? The only people he'll ever allow to even glance at him. Are his hyungs and his lovely omega.

"Jungkook oppa your back I missed you so much". The ravenettes eyes rolled as he tried to walk faster. But the girl really wasn't taking any hints at all. The alpha didn't want anything to do with the omega girl.

"Emily leave right now". Jungkook said his voice deep and serious. Though the female didn't even listen and just clung harder onto Jungkooks hand. Her chest squished against the other biceps. This is when the other pulled his arm away harshly.

"Get the fuck away from me omega!".
The Alpha was furious he walked away leaving the girl with shaking legs. He scoffed and just went to his classroom. He'll have that test in this class which he studied for all night and with Taehyung.

He smiled a little at the thought of his little omega. But his smile dropped when he noticed everyone staring at him. He growled lowly before making his way to his seat. Just then the teacher came with test papers in his hand.

Once they were handed to each student Jungkook began his test. He was scared because when he looked at questions he would never understand them. But now his hands were gliding through the paper like it was nothing. He answered all businesse related questions fast but he had some trouble with doing the math for stats.

Though he still answered them Jungkook sighed as he finished and handed them to the teacher who looked at him shocked. The Alpha only smirked as he made his way out.

But once he made it to the door he fell on his knees the ravenette groaning in pain as his knees hit the ground harshly

Suddenly his classmates looked at him worriedly. "Jungkook are you ok?". The teacher says as she quickly got the phone. Knowing that the Alpha was experiencing  the first wave of his rut.

To Be Continued...

•••
Authors Note
Sorry for the short chapter. I just need to have this filler chapter to account for bigger ones coming.