Chapter 16: First Day (M)

⚠️Warning Mature Content ⚠️
Do Not read If you are uncomfortable with smut.
⛔️You have been warned ⛔️
•••
Taehyung was currently waiting for Jungkook to pick him up. The smaller males legs bouncing in excitement upon the thought of seeing his Alpha. He gasped cutely when he sees the Alpha walking towards him. But he suddenly whimpered when he felt Jungkooks aura. So dark and dominant.

"Hey baby". Jungkooks voice was deep he was using his Alpha voice unknowingly. The omega whimpered as he held onto the Alpha while he bared his neck submissively.

"A-Alpha". Jungkook tilted his head in confusion. Why was Taehyung acting like this? And then he connected the dots his rut was about to come. "I'm sorry baby let's go now?". The Alpha tried to change the subject.

"Ok". Taehyung says voice soft his omega still in submissive mode. Both made it to Jungkooks car. The mood changing when the smell of the Alpha started to get stronger. The omega rubbing his legs together as the hormones were getting to him.

While Taehyung was whimpering quietly. Jungkook was trying to control himself. "Fuck I can't". The Alpha lost control and suddenly lifted Taehyung out of the seat to his lap. As he practically slammed the smaller male on the stirring wheel. He slammed his lips on the others plump ones.

Devouring his lips and whimpers, Taehyung went into full submissive mode. "My pretty omega" there it was his breaking point. Taehyung whimpered as he felt a gush of slick run down his thighs. "Want you p-please".

"Don't worry pup". The Alpha says as he lifted the other up again. Putting him in the seat and making sure he had his seatbelt on. Jungkook growled lowly before he pulled the car out quickly and practically slammed his foot on the pedal the car going fast in the highway.

Taehyung held onto the seats as the other sped through the highway. The Alpha didn't care if he got caught he wanted the omega now. He sighed in relief when he reached his mansion.

Jungkook got out of the car and grabbed Taehyung quickly. Who just let everything happen. As eager and needy as his Alpha was he was even more excited for this to happen. He always thought about helping his Alpha through his rut.

Taehyung was completely spaced out when he got pinned to the wall. "Mgh". The omegas eyes widened as his pants got pulled down. His shirt was ripped open.

Taehyung hid his parts as the other looked at him intently. "Aren't you a beauty?". Jungkook says as he tapped the back of Taehyungs thighs telling him to jump.

The other jumped his legs and arms wrapping around the buff male. Jungkook carried the Taehyung to his room. Throwing the male on his bed his little body bouncing from the impact.

"B-baby before I loose complete control over my wolf can I do this?". Jungkooks eyes were currently brown which meant it was just him right now. Taehyung smiled before he nodded he wanted to help his Alpha as well like he did when he was in heat.

Brown eyes immediately turned red as Jungkook completely fell into his rut. He spread the others legs going in between them. The Alpha smirked as he saw the others small pink hole. He leaned down blowing on it watching it clenched on nothing.

"Ah". The moaned a bit as the other kept blowing on his hole. "Suck". His fingers were in front of his face the omega whimpered a bit before complying.

"Hm". The Alpha groaned darkly looking at his omega sucking on his fingers. Once he pulled it out he led his fingers to the others pink hole. "Are you ready omega".

Taehyung shook at the others voice, his mouth opening wide as he felt two fingers entering him. "Slow ah please A-Alpha". The other smirked as his other hand roamed around the omegas petite body.

Taehyung clutched on to the bed as he felt his stomach tighten. "Coming". He says before he came onto his stomach. The Alpha smirked as he pulled out his fingers spreading the others legs. He took off his clothes quickly before he grabbed his length and not even waiting for the other who was still shaking.

He thrust full force into the other griping on the others thighs. "AH too much mgh wait". Taehyung scratches the others back deeply as he felt the other pole into him. "Fuck". Jungkook cursed feeling the other around him...finally.

Taehyung gasped when he felt the others big hands grasp his neck. Jungkook squeezed it a bit before smirking watching the small male moan under him. "Hmm so pretty for me so good for your Alpha".

"Y-yes Alpha only for you". Taehyung says as he got flipped over on his stomach. Jungkook going even harder as he gripped the others hips. He growled as he slapped the others butt.

Taehyung has no idea what he has gotten himself into. A normal Alpha would have his rut for a day. Well that isn't exactly what Jungkook has he has his for...three days.

Jungkook was going crazy as he felt the other squeeze him tightly. "Fuck baby don't do that I can't move". The omega relaxed a bit screaming as he did so feeling the Alpha go even harder and faster.

Jungkook groaned a bit as he saw the others nape just waiting to be marked. He growled lowly as he licked it before his canines grew and he bit down. The omegas eyes widened as he spasmed.

"A-Alpha mgh no ah don't hah AH". Taehyung moaned as he came his body shaking as he felt his Alpha bite down on his nape harder. His thrust unwavering as he sent the omega into overstimulation.

"Your mine omega only mine". Jungkook growled lowly as he felt his knot coming. The omega got flipped over again. His Alpha looking down at him.

"Can you take my knot hm omega?". Taehyung nodded as he gripped on the others arm feeling the others length expanding in him. "Hah ngh AH so big". The omegas back arched as he came again.

Jungkook growled seeing his omega unravel in front of him. He came at the sight. Taehyung felt so full his body still shaking from overstimulation. But he sighed as he knew it was over.

Oh how he was wrong Taehyungs eyes widened as he felt the other lifting him up putting him on his thighs. Jungkook leaned into the others ears his hands in either side of the omegas waist. "Ride me". Jungkook smirked as he saw the other stare at him wide eyed.

To Be Continued...

Author's Note:
I am aliveeeeee only to be dead again as I wrote this😳.