Chapter 22: Goodbye

•••
"For today class we will be working on a project and before you go and make your groups no need I made one for you". The teacher says eyeing the students who had gotten up from their seats ready to run to their best friends.

Taehyung was currently in class his face still flushed after he woke up in Jungkooks arms. Remembering every single thing they did the day before.

He couldn't believe himself that he actually did that. But he shook his head and paid attention again. "Taehyung you'll be in a group with Jennie and Lisa work well you three". With that the teacher sat down and let everyone talk in their groups.

Everything were in Jennie and Lisa's favour right now. They'll get Taehyung to the head Alpha as soon as possible. "Hey Tae let's work at my house today". Lisa says in an oh so sweet voice. Taehyung oblivious to the evil glint in the omega girls eyes.

Jimin was currently watching them he hated that he wasn't in a group with Taehyung. The beta could protect him but he can't now. All he can do is watch but he also had a group to work with. Things didn't look good at all for anyone.

"Sure Lisa I just need to inform Kookie first". Taehyung says pulling out his phone before he heard the teacher. "Kim Taehyung no phones aloud you'll get it confiscated until tomorrow!". The teacher says grabbing the phone and putting it in her desk.

The omega wanted to cry he really hates being shouted at but he put a brave face on. Because that's what Jungkook would have wanted. Lisa smirked happily as everything was working out perfectly.

For the rest of the day the groups planned for everything until it was time to go home. The three though started to go to Lisa's house. Jimin tried so hard to get away from his group so he could talk with Taehyung. But he couldn't he got stuck with the nerds of the class.

So if he had to leave they would tell the teacher he wasn't working so what other choice did he have then to stay. He was so worried Taehyung didn't have a phone. And he couldn't exactly just contact Jungkook. He didn't have the Alphas number.
•••
"N-no don't touch me please get away!". Taehyung was screaming loudly trying his best to kick the disgusting Alpha off of him. After Jennie and Lisa lured Taehyung into the pack house.

The head Alpha went crazy, he immediately got Taehyung and threw him on the bed. Handcuffing the omega on the bed post while he tries getting in between the omegas legs.

Taehyung tried so hard to fight him off. The poor boy had so thick tears coming out of his eyes. He couldn't believe Jennie and Lisa would do something like this. He thought they were nice.

But now he knew, Taehyung didn't like this at all. He wanted his Alpha he wanted Jungkook. "You're mine now pup that true blood took you away for too long". The Alpha says his eyes glowing as he looked at the male.

"Take those contacts off!". He commanded Taehyung whimpering. But he followed anyways and that's where he screamed. "So beautiful for me only me your mine". The others hands were on his neck choking him.

Taehyung couldn't breath he tapped the others hands trying to stop him but it didn't work. "Ah mmm s-stop I can't-". Taehyung groaned feeling his stomach getting punched. The small male whimpering.

"Don't tell me what to do omega". The Alpha says before he let go of the others neck and flipped him over. His eyes darkened when he saw the mark on Taehyungs nape. He growled before he licked it his fangs growing.

"Wait no please don't do it p-please AH". Taehyung screams again in pain the Alpha biting down on his mark...remarking him as his. "N-no Jungkook". He whimpered quietly as he fell into unconsciousness.

A remarked omega will get indescribable pain. They are stripped of their mates mark and get a forced one. In which they have no control over but to just submit to that Alpha who had marked them.

Same for the other mate he will receive even more pain. Something no one can handle if they aren't strong enough. Taehyung and Jungkooks bonds have broken. All because of a selfish Alpha who wanted to have the blue eyed omega to himself.

To Be Continued...

Authors Note:
I just had to add drama, I hope it was ok for me to do that. I wanted some spice in the story. 💜😊