Chapter 01: Lost Contacts

•••
"Where is it!". Taehyung says panic written all over his face, sweat running down his temples as he looked for his backpack that contained something very important in it, he's good as dead if he doesn't find them soon. "No no no please!". He knew that his bullies had stolen his bag again.

He had put his brown contacts in them. Which he so desperately needed or else everyone would find out that he was a male omega. And right now he can't have that it was too dangerous. He'd have half the wolves in this school attack him if they were to find out. Taehyung sighed content for a moment as he held his necklace that hid his scent, at least he had it.

But he wasn't off the hook his mother sternly said to always keep his contacts on when outside of the house. But he couldn't today his eyes were hurting too much and the contacts were making the pain so much worst. he just couldn't catch a break.

So he decided to take them out temporarily in the washroom which now when he thinks about it he was so stupid for removing them. Taehyung had put his bag down temporarily to pat his lids gently. But Unfortunately his bullies decided to take his backpack from under the stall and run away with it.

He threw his head back in frustration and slapped his face to stop himself from crying. He can't be weak in this situation right now. There was only one thing he could think of doing to save himself from getting caught.

So Taehyung sighed heavily putting his hoodie on and quickly running from the washroom he had to get home quickly before anyone else saw him. Taehyung knew he would have to skip class today he hated to admit it but this was more important.

He breathes heavily as he looked back at the school he made it out safely without anyone finding him out. But he still isn't out of the blue just yet so he ran again, it'll take him some time since he can't take the bus home.

So he decided to take a little shortcut, he ran into the ally way and continued running. By now his teacher would have contacted his mom that he wasn't there for attendance.

Which made him worried his mother would be pacing back and forward by now. He felt so bad his mom already had so much to deal with and he was adding to it. But thankfully he reached his house safely and he knocked on the door at this point he was crying so much.

Once the door opened it revealed his mom once he saw her Taehyung instantly hugged her. His small frame fitting perfectly into her arms. "Oh baby what happened!?". His mother spoke worry laced in her voice while she cupped Taehyungs delicate cheeks.

"I'm sorry mom s-someone t-took my bag a-and it had my contacts in them I-I had to r-run so no one would find me out I'm so sorry". Taehyung says stuttering as he hugged her tightly sobbing into her shirt. "Oh sweetheart please don't cry everything's alright now ok". She ruffled the boys hair as she sighed deeply.

Taehyung looked up at her with doe eyes and slowly nodded his head. His mother gave him a soft look before leading him to the couch as she went to grab water for him. "Here you go sweetheart next time please be careful and I'm calling the principal to deal with those bullies which will hopefully get your backpack back".

Taehyung nodded taking a huge gulp of water before putting it down on the table. "Thanks mom". They both smiled and decided to have a little family bonding time. They both needed it for the hectic experience today.

To Be Continued...