Chapter 18: Third Day (M)

⚠️Warning Mature Content ⚠️
Do Not read If you are uncomfortable with smut.
⛔️You have been warned ⛔️
•••
"Alpha p-please can't anymore too much". Taehyung begged Jungkook to stop. His body couldn't take it anymore. The Alpha knew this so he made sure this was the very last round.

"I know pretty just one more hm? it will be over soon ok". Jungkook spoke softly he finally had control over his thoughts and words. So right now he was going slow for the other. He felt so bad as he saw the omega flinching form sensitivity everytime he thrusted.

"Trust you Alpha". Taehyung says letting the other keep going. At this point his whole body couldn't move. Everything felt so weird around him he couldn't believe that he kept up with Jungkook these last three days.

The Alpha sighed in relief feeling his knot coming soon. Taehyung whimpered for the last time as he felt the other expand inside him. "Ah hah s-so big". The smaller males back arches coming as well. Jungkook growling as he came down from his high.

"Is it over now Alpha?". Taehyung says quietly his eyes closing. "Yes Tae go rest now my darling". Jungkook says as he pulled out and stepped out of the bed. To go clean them again, he was so glad it was over. He couldn't handle another day treating his omega like that.
——————————
"Jennie your sure that you saw a blue eyed omega?". The orange haired female says. "Yes I did I knew Taehyung wasn't a beta their bodies aren't that small compared to his and his scent never made sense to me or anyone".

Lisa nodded as she walked with Jennie to their bosses office. "Come in". Was what they heard once they knocked. They both sighed before making their way to the head Alphas office.

"What". Was all he said rudely before he glared at the two girls. Jennie cleared her throat. "Alpha Juno (random name idk) I've got news on the blue eyed omega we have a possible person who I saw with my own eyes having blue eyes and fit the overall structure for them".

Juno growled finally after years of research and waiting. He finally has news on his beloved blue eyed omega. He'll get him soon enough it's just a matter of attacking at the right time. When it's least expected and when the male is in his weakest state.

"Tell me more". Jennie nodded before she sat down on the chair provided Lisa doing the same her hands shaking from fear when she saw the boss for the first time.

"Alpha Juno it was my schools field trip to this university where a basketball game was being held and I have another surprise for you Jeon Jungkook a true blood Alpha goes to school there though I'm guessing you want to know about the omega simple I was in the washroom waiting in line when I saw a male running quickly with his friend then I saw it his blue glowing eyes and I know who he is Kim Taehyung he is a blue eyed omega sir I'm sure of it".

Juno smiled before and nodded and shooed the girls away. He made a quick phone call. "Get information in Kim Taehyung it looks like we finally found the omega".

Danger was oozing out of the man like a cake filled with chocolate being cut open. Juno was someone no one wants to be involved with especially for Taehyung. The Alpha was dangerous and unforgiving.

To Be Continued...