Chapter 11: Studying and Scents

•••
Taehyung was now currently sitting in the Alphas lap. As he taught the other how to calculate something on a math question. "How the fuck does that equal that and how did you get a number with three digits while I got a decimal what did I do wrong?".

"Kookie no swearing and it's easy here". Taehyung showed the other before Jungkook tried again and answered perfectly this time. The other giving him his "prize" for answering correctly. The prize being a peck on the others lips.

Which made the small omega blush and the Alpha smirk every single time it happened. They were still working hard on studying not noticing the time going by. Completely enjoying each other's company.

But Jungkook caught a scent of something. A sweet and addicting scent that he got when his nose came close to Taehyung's scent gland. He tilted his head he knew the other had a strong scent already but today or at least right now since he noticed.

The omegas scent was stronger and almost intoxicating to the Alpha. Quickly turning his eyes red but went away when Mrs. Kim knocked on the door informing that the food was ready.

Jungkook shook his head getting rid of his thoughts. Before he tried getting up. Only to realize that the omega was still on his lap. "Petal you need to get off for me to get up". Taehyung only shook his head as he grabbed the others arm and hugged it.

Taehyung was also extra clingy today and he didn't know what was happening. But he didn't mind at all as he lifted the other up the omegas legs wrapping on his waist and his arms on his neck.

Both made there way downstairs Mrs. Kim only smiling sweetly at how sweet they were. And surprised at how Jungkook was gentle with Taehyung. Seeing as True blood Alphas were always written as these terrifying wolves. But she was happy Jungkook was different and she trust that the Alpha wouldn't hurt his precious son.

"Oh Tae baby Jungkook won't be able to eat if you sit on his lap sweetie". Taehyung shook his head again hugging the other tighter as he sniffed the Alphas scent. The omega silently purring. Jungkook chuckled at the cuteness.

"How will you eat petal would you like me to feed you?". Taehyung nodded as he opened his mouth for Jungkook to feed him the fried chicken. The other two Alphas in the room cooed at the smaller. He was surely acting weird today.

They enjoyed eating and talking. Fortunately nothing really happened for the rest of the night. Only thing was that Taehyung refused to let go of Jungkook. When it was time for him to leave.

So naturally Mrs. Kim just suggested Jungkook stayed with Taehyung tonight. Which made the other very happy and Jungkook too. He didn't want to go back to his parents yet. And besides he was staying with Taehyung longer which made him satisfied.

So with everything resolved Taehyung and Jungkook were in bed. Well Jungkook was on the bed. While Taehyung was still on top of him clinging tightly.

"Kookie let's study more tomorrow". Taehyung says slowly falling into deep slumber. Finding the others presence calming. "Ok petal thank you for everything and I love you".

Jungkoom said expecting a reply but all he got was snores in return. Which made him chuckle. But he was worried Taehyung surely was acting weird. And Jungkook noticed his scent had gotten even stronger then before.

He has to keep an eye out on the omega. Jungkook did not want anything bad happening to his omega.

Unfortunately Jungkook has completely turned a blind eye. To the coming heat for Taehyung. His heat was very close so so close. And Jungkook and Taehyung himself didn't even know himself.

To Be Continued...