Chapter 12: Heat (M)

Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ there is mature content in this chapter you have been warned!!!
Read at your own risk!
•••
It had now been a couple days since Jungkook had come to the omegas house. The Raven was still fixing things with his parents. While Taehyung wasn't feeling so well. He felt hot for these last two days. It made him feel very uncomfortable.

Mrs. Kim had made Taehyung stay at home for the time being. She knew exactly what was happening. It was the omegas heat. She didn't want this to happen at all. There was no other option then to tell Jungkook.

She trusted the Alpha but it would mean her son would loose something way too early. Not to talk about how Taehyung was a male omega. So those heat suppressants made for female omegas would absolutely not work and will hurt him.

So what choice did she have? Mrs. Kim sighed as she patted the others head. The omega was currently sleeping still breathing heavily and his heat increasing. So with a heavy heart she got Taehyungs phone and looked for Jungkooks contact.

"Hello? Tae baby why did you call is something wrong?". Mrs. Kim sighed before she replied. " Hey Jungkook it's me Mrs. Kim". Jungkook instantly had his eyes widened he even stood up abruptly at the thought of his omega hurt.

"I know it's sudden but Taehyung has not been doing well these past two days...he has his heat Jungkook". The Alphas eyes turned red. His omega was in heat and that meant his Alpha instincts kicked in. He wanted to run to Taehyung immediately.

"Please come here soon I'll leave for the time being but don't you dare hurt him Jungkook this is his first heat!". Mrs. Kim said in a demanding tone. "Of coarse I'll be careful I promise not to hurt him I'm on my way".

Once the call ended Jungkook ran out of his house. Taehyungs mom sighing as she slowly shook the little omega. "M-mommy?". Taehyung says his cheeks really pink. The heat truly getting to him.

"Sweetheart you're having your heat right now". The small males eyes widened. "Will I have suppressants?". Mrs. Kim shook her head she regret not telling her son these things. But Taehyung was innocent and she wanted things to be like that forever.

She realized now that it wasn't the right choice. Taehyung had to know about things he should know for his age. Mrs. Kim's thoughts were interrupted when the doorbell rang.

She ran downstairs with her bag and jacket. "Where is Taehyung?". Jungkook asked panic written all over his face. Mrs. Kim just pointed upstairs before the Alpha ran up and she left.

Jungkook could smell it the sweet addicting scent of his mate. His eyes glowing red as he made his way to Taehyungs room. Once he got to the opened door. He almost lost his control.

His omega laying there whimpering sweat covering his body. "M-mgh Alpha h-help". Taehyung says as he had smelled the Alpha. Jungkook slowly made his was to the small male. Not forgetting to lock and close the door.

The Raven sat by the omega his rough and big hands patting the others hair. "It's ok Alpha is here now". Jungkook says softly. But he knew it himself the Alpha was slowly loosing control of his wolf. Seeing his omega like this really made him just want take the small male. But not like this not when the omega was in his weakest state.

Jungkook would never even think to do that. He moved closer to Taehyung as the small omega was still whimpering. The soft touches from his Alpha soothing his burning skin.

"Petal do you want this?". Jungkook asked kissing the omega on the neck. Taehyung letting out a quite moan. "Y-yes Alpha". The Raven pecked the others forehead before he slowly takes off Taehyungs clothes. Until there was nothing on him.

The small male felt relieved as the cold air hit his hot skin. Jungkooks eyes turned red fully this time. But he has control over his wolf. He takes his shirt off and starts to kiss the other slowly while he caressed the others small waist.

The omega moaning a little as his mate was so close to him. Jungkook smiling sweetly he really loved the omega. So with another kiss on Taehyungs lips.

He brought his finger to the others hole and slowly pushed it in. "A-ah". Taehyungs thighs shook a little it didn't hurt but it felt weird. Jungkook slowly kissed the others thighs making them shake more.

"Aren't you pretty my little petal". The Alphas voice was deep and melodic making Taehyung submit to him. With a small whimper leaving his swollen lips. "A-alpha please".

The Raven chuckled at the smaller males neediness. But he couldn't go faster then this. Well he could but he'll loose his control. Even now Taehyung looked so tempting. Swollen lips, pink cheeks, soft tan skin he just looked so beautiful to the taller male.

Once he felt that Taehyung was ready he took out his finger. And once again kissed the other. Before he takes off his pants and boxers. He lines up his length and pushes in. "Mgh Kookie ah". Taehyung moaned back arching it felt so good.

Jungkook groaned trying to stay still which proved difficult when he looked at the whimpering omega under him. He just looked so so tempting to the True blood Alpha. Once Taehyung had started to move his hips that's when the Raven knew he was ready.

He started to thrust slow watching the smaller male squirm and moan. "Ah mgh Alpha".

'Oh fuck'

Jungkook thought he needs to hold back but it's so hard to do so when Taehyung looked like this. So to distract himself he hid his face in the omegas neck where his scent gland was.

Taehyung noticed the change in Jungkook. The omega felt that his Alpha was holding back. So with a tap on the other buff shoulders and a small moan as the Alpha was still thrusting in him.

"What is it my omega am I hurting you?". Jungkook asked looking at the other worriedly. He stopped as he looked at the omega who stared at him with doe eyes.

"Alpha please don't hold back I trust that you won't ever hurt me so p-please". That's when Jungkook fully lost control of his wolf. Taehyung screaming when the raven thrusted but this time faster.

"AH!". Taehyung was a moaning mess by now Jungkooks eyes red as he suddenly took a hold of the others wrist and pinned them above his head unable to control himself. The omega was just too addicting. "Oh baby". Jungkook growled while he gripped the others hips thrusting harder.

"W-wait ah Mgh too much". Taehyung says as he tried getting away from Jungkook. Even thought he knew he didn't want to. His attempts clearly backfired as Jungkook growled at him his eyes turning glaring down at the small omega. "Don't try to get away from your Alpha got it".

Taehyung could only nod his mind hazy as his body bounced to Jungkooks thrust. "H-hyung feels weird mgh". Taehyung then came moaning the Alphas name and arches his back beautifully. Jungkook doing the same coming inside the other.

They both kissed each other sweetly, before Jungkook cleaned them both up with a damp towel. "Thank you Alpha". Taehyung says while leaning on the others shoulder. Jungkook smiled while holding his waist tightly. "Of coarse baby was I too rough I'm sorry".

Taehyung shook his head before he kissed the others cheeks. "No Kookie it was perfect". Jungkook calmed down before he brought the omega on top of him. Both finding the position comfortable before going to sleep in each other embrace.

To Be Continued...

•••
Authors Note:
Just want to clarify that no there won't be any mpreg in this story. I apologize for that it's just I don't really see myself writing that as of now. Like I'm still trying to write Mature stuff like this and I basically cringe when I write it. So please forgive me for not including it in this story.