Chapter 24: Weakness

•••
"What can we do!?". Jin says as he checks on Jungkook. His condition was not good at all. His whole body was pale and he was breathing so hard. "I don't know hyung how the fuck did this even happen?". Yoongi says as he worriedly paces back and forward.

"Jimin do you know where Jennie and Lisa's house is?". Jin says softly to the male who was still crying his heart out. "N-no hyung". The older sighed before his eyes widened. Jungkook had woken up.

"Hyung what's happening?". The Alpha says tilting his head before falling back on the bed whimpering. His mark burning again the others could only watch him. "T-Taehyung I need to go to him I need to save him".

Jungkook looked crazy he was shaking once he stood up falling back into the bed. "Jungkook calm down you're not in a position where you can fight anyone and we don't know where Taehyung is". Namjoon says as he pats the others shoulders.

Jungkook growled his eyes turning to a glowing red. "Fuck this I'm going to get my mate no matter what don't tell me what to do leave me alone".

"Jungkook don't give me that shit look at you you're not strong enough right now...your mate was remarked and both of you are in pain be logical". Yoongi says only getting a glare from Jungkook before the Alpha sat down.

"Fine hyung but w-what am I s-suppose to do". The true blood was at his weakest point. He couldn't comprehend what was going on. Taehyung his poor omega was hurt and it hurt him so much that he couldn't protect him or do anything.

"First we need to find him Jungkook can you still smell Taehyungs scent?". Jungkook nodded before all of them came back to the school again.
•••
"Please no don't do this". Taehyung was shaking the Alpha had gotten mad when he refused to mate with the male. His clothes were being ripped off. The omega had no power against the male. As he continued to rip his clothes and get in between his legs.

"N-no please don't". Taehyung begs he wanted to get out of here and get back to Jungkook. Was his Alpha looking for him? Did he even notice he was gone? It's been a day since he had been lured in this pack house.

His small body had so much marks Taehyung was glad he didn't receive anything more then those marks. But now he didn't know what the Alpha wanted.
•••
The group was getting closer Jungkook had faltered many times as he smelled his mates scent. They were in the woods before they heard a snap of the twig. Everyone's head turning quickly towards the noise.

"Who's there". Jungkook says before he saw a women coming slowly towards them. He growls as a form of warning. "Please I'm not here to fight you...I know where Taehyung is". Everyone's eyes widened at that sentence.

"How can we trust you?". The women bowed down on her knees before looking up. "My name is Jisoo please trust me I mean no harm your mate is in danger because my Alpha is the one that took him we need to hurry".

Jisoo says tears in her eyes, she wanted to stop her mate. He had hurt and suppressed her for too long. She had to fix things quickly before it got out of hand.

"Ok we will follow you". Jungkook says as the rest followed the omega further into the woods.

To Be Continued...