Chapter 15: Rut of a True Blood

•••
"Jungkook your having signs of pre rut it's natural but this one seems a bit different". The doctor says worriedly at the other who sat on the hospital bed.

When Jungkook had fallen in the classroom he was immediately led to the schools little hospital building that provided the best help to the students. "What exactly does that mean?". His voice was coarse like he hadn't been drinking water for weeks.

His body knew what it was craving for Jungkook knew that his wolf wanted his omega . There was no doubt about that, he wanted to run to Taehyung and just hold him close. But Jungkook was still in his sane mind and the thought of harming his little omega didn't sit well with him at all.

"Well since your a true blood it's a given that your ruts aren't the same as normal Alphas instead of you slowly getting pre rut signs you get your ruts immediately which is why we keep track of your ruts for your safety and other students but your rut is different this time your actually showing signs of it and not just going into it right away and it's a little late on the schedule as well".

The doctor stated as he looked down at his notes. His feet tapping anxiously on the ground as he read. He was getting a bad feeling about this. He had came to know that the Alpha already met his mate. Which is clearly a good thing.

But with Jungkook being like this al of a sudden. It gives warnings to his mate that this rut will be a very different one. "So what does that mean and no I'm not pushing my omega into this I don't want to harm her".

Jungkook had to be careful of his words. He had to make sure his mate a blue eyed omega was not to be known by anyone. So instead of saying him he said her. The doctor will think that he has a female omega as a mate.

The Alpha got straight to the point, he had felt with his ruts before and they were not a pretty sight. He had to be locked up in his bedroom for a couple days. Because his wolf was craving to touch his mate or anyone for that matter.

If he was like that without a mate what would that mean if Taehyung gets involve? No way was Jungkook gonna let that happen. His omega was too innocent and fragile to be able to take Jungkooks rut.

"Look I don't know anything about your mate except that she is an omega but the best option is to talk with her about it and see if she can help you in anyway I'm afraid this time Jungkook locking you up isn't the best option your wolf is craving to touch your mate no way can you control it when it's like that". The doctor says as he handed a slip of paper into the others hand.

The paper containing notes about his condition and how he should see with it. "Ok". Jungkook simply said as he stepped out of the bed and made his way to his backpack. Just then he heard a buzz.

He looked at his screen messages from Taehyung popping up. Jungkook smiled at them before he worriedly thinks about how he should tell this toTaehyung or how he should hide it from him. He replied to the smaller male and just went straight to his car.

Then he felt it that heat rushing through his body again. He gripped onto his stirring wheel as his body shuttered. "Fuck". He cursed as his eyes started to change their colour.

He shook his head trying to let the feeling passed. He growled as he started to drive to Taehyungs high school.

To Be Continued...