Chapter 23: You're my Mate

•••
"Jimin where's Taehyung we were suppose to meet at the front gate". Jungkook said before he got worried when he saw Jimins state. "He went to Jennie and Lisa's house but I'm not getting a good feeling Jungkook".

There it was that burn Jungkook felt it he stumbled on the ground holding his mark. "AH!". He groans loudly his whole body was on fire. Taehyung was in danger Jungkook had to save him. "T-Taehyung he's in danger I need to get him".

Jungkook felt his energy being drained out of him. Jimin calling everyone he knew on his phone while kneeling down to Jungkook rubbing his back soothingly. "We will save him Jungkook you need to rest".

"No fucking way am I just going to sit here while my mate is in danger this is all my fault I need to fix this!". Jungkook stood up having to use the wall for support as his knees were giving up on him.

His whole body was sweating and pale his mark was red and angry on his neck. Jimin was behind him ready to catch the Alpha if he falters. "Jungkook you need to slow down your body won't be able to take this at it's weak state right now you don't even know where Jennie and Lisa's house is!". Jimin wanted to put some sense into the stubborn Alpha.

"I can follow Taehyungs scent and I can't stop he is hurting I feel it". Jungkook says strenly before he felt a heavy blow on his nape and he was out like a light Yoongi catching him.

"Hyung im so glad you made it in time I couldn't stop him". Jimin was so relieved but so worried about everything else. "We need to get him home and get Taehyung back immediately...he's been remarked". Yoongi says his voice lowering.

Jimins eyes widened before he cried heavily. "N-no it's all my fault I couldn't protect him". Yoongi sighed before he looked at Namjoon who had carried Jungkook on his back. "Jimin don't blame yourself you didn't know we don't have time for this now".

Jimin nodded sadly before following the others. As Namjoon carried Jungkook he kept hearing him whimper. He was very worried about the Alpha.
•••
"Submit!". Taehyung was currently being forced to wear a skirt and an off the shoulder shirt. He didn't want to wear it and he didn't want to follow the Alphas orders. But he used his Alpha voice what other choice did he have?.

"Yes Alpha". He says and puts it on quickly. The Alpha then lifted him up and put him into his lap. "So pretty just for me your my mate now". The male says before dragging his arm up the smallers skirt.

Taehyung widening his eyes and closing his legs. The Alpha growled before he got a knock on his door. "What the fuck do you want Jisoo!". The male says pushing Taehyung off of him and leaving the room.

The smaller male crying his eyes out as he crawled into the bed and hid. He wanted to get out of here he wanted Jungkook. But he was too weak to even stand up for himself.

"Alpha why?! I'm your mate pay attention to me!". Jisoo shouts before her head lowered when her Alpha stared at her angrily. "Shut it your no mate to me Taehyung that blue eyed omega is my mate only mine stay away from me now got it?!".

Jisoo nodded quietly before leaving. He wanted to hate the omega male so badly but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She knew that the male didn't want to be here or be with him. He felt bad for the male but what could she do? She was powerless even though her mate was a head Alpha.

Though what if she's the hidden key. The hidden answer needed to get everything the way it was again?

To Be Continued...