34: Marriage

•••
A couple months later...

The couple got married already they actually didn't have an extravagant one. So it only took a couple months to prepare for. Jungkook insisted on having a big wedding. But Taehyung didn't want that. He preferred a small one. So who was Jungkook to say no to Taehyung?

They had their wedding on the beach at noon. Only a few people were invited Jungkook and Taehyungs parents. Their friends and other relatives. Taehyungs mom couldn't stop crying during the wedding. It made the small omega cry too. But it was overall a happy day.

They priest was there to get them married. As everyone watched Jungkook had a small part in this wedding. By hiring photographers and professional video editors. To make them a beautiful wedding album and video.

He also got to pick out the outfits of guessed and spoiled Taehyung on his clothes as well. Which he did protest at first but he was appreciative of it. He was just glad he got to pick out his own wedding tuxedo. And he also put on a dower crown.

Which literally got Jungkook almost dying because the omega looked too beautiful when he saw him walking towards the front. It was quite a wholesome day. They celebrated with games, food, and cake. And let's just say Jungkook started a food fight with the omega. It was a funny sight to see with all the guess laughing at them.
•••
"Jeon Taehyung what are you making for breakfast today?". Jungkook back hugged his omega who was busy cooking breakfast. The Alpha really loved to say and tease Taehyung about being a Jeon now. Jungkook just loved how his omega had his name now.

"Something simple Kookie". Taehyungs says simply as he finishes cooking at eggs and bacon. Jungkook licked his lips. His plate was full of food Taehyung knowing just how big an appetite his Alpha had. He also had a big one but only for his favourite foods.

"Thank you petal". Jungkook has been such a caring mate to Taehyung. It made Taehyungs heart beat every single time his Alpha treated him with kindness. He always made sure that Taehyung was comfortable and safe. And was always there to help him with his heats.

Jungkook felt the same way he really loved his beautiful omega. He was helpful and sweet. The Alpha just wanted to love and protect his little petal for as long as he lived. He wanted to spoil him a lot as well.

So with a smile he handed Taehyung tickets. "What's this Alpha?". The omega tilted his head cutely. Which made Jungkook internally die. "Let's go on a honeymoon sweetheart we are going to Hawaii!".

Taehyungs eyes widened before hugging Jungkook. "Thank you so much!". Taehyung was very happy he wanted to go to a honeymoon for quite sometime now. But both got pretty busy with work. Though luckily they were given a month off from doing anything which they were glad for.

"Anything for you beautiful". Jungkook kisses Taehyung smiling a bit before quickly smirking and turning back. Taehyung noticed it which he shivered at. Let's just say Jungkook has many many plans in Hawaii. Fun things, funny things...and other things that may or may not involve Taehyung wearing some stuff...

"Jungkook what are you planning I saw that smirk of yours". Taehyung says as he eyes the taller male who raises his hands up in defence. "Nothing Angel just glad that you agreed on this trip you picked the wedding I pick the honeymoon".

Jungkook saved himself on that one but he smirked again thinking of something mischievous. Taehyung was scared maybe he shouldn't have agreed on this honeymoon. He knew all too well what happened in them.

To Be Continued...

•••
Author's Note:
Very sorry that I didn't write more of their wedding day. But I'm not sure if I can really write something like that. I'm very sorry to those who really wanted to have a wedding scene. I just couldn't find myself to write something as detailed as a wedding.