Chapter 27: Back

•••
"Oh my baby is back". Mrs. Kim smiled sweetly letting the mates in. Taehyung suddenly running to kitchen and shouting. Which made the Alpha worry so he came in the kitchen too.

Only to find Taehyung looking at the jajangmyeon on the stove like it was his lover. "Mommy you made my favourite thank you thank you".

Jungkook smiled at the jumping omega. "I was going to bring it at Jungkooks place but looks like you guys will be staying here? I've been getting lonely without you around Taetae are you forgetting me?".

Taehyung shook his head which made his hair bounce. He hugged his mother tightly before going to Jungkook who almost stumbled from the hug.

"Mrs. Kim I was wondering if I could stay here for a bit?". Jungkook didn't want to seem like a burden to the woman. He really didn't but his parents were being too much at the moment. "If not I can always sleep in my car I need a parking space though so-".

"Jungkook no please make yourself at home and I'll be moving soon anyways...". Taehyungs eyes widened. "Wait mommy your leaving me?". The omegas lips were shaking.

"No of course not sweetheart but I should have told you sooner...I found a new mate my Angel". Mrs. Kim was single for all her life after Taehyungs father had died.

It was rare for a wolf to get another mate after something happened to the first one. But I guess fate was on her side. She loved her late husband she still did but it was time for her to let go.

Taehyung was in shock for a minute or so before he smiled. "I'm glad for you can you please introduce him for me?". Mrs. Kim nodded before turning to Jungkook.

"This house isn't much but it's all paid for you guys can live here or make this a get away house when you want to I won't be far from here I'll just be a couple blocks away". Jungkook smiled at her words.

Maybe this was it a chance to live with Taehyung happily like he always wanted. No parents to bother him they weren't there all the time which made Jungkook glad. But it was always lonely and when they were there he found them annoying.

The house was not what he was use to. He lived in a mansion and had maids and butlers to take care of everything and cooks to prepare delicious meals.

"Kookie don't think about it too much your parents might not approve of it yet so let's turn this house to a get away one?". Taehyung suggested while they sat themselves down on the chairs.

"Yeah good idea pretty now let's eat". Jungkook licked his lips before digging into his food. Taehyung had his face already in the black bean noodles before Jungkook. His face was a mess Mrs. Kim only stared at him lovingly.

Jungkook chuckled before wiping the omegas face clean. "When will you be moving mommy?". Taehyung asked while getting another plate full of food.

"I'm moving tomorrow I know it's sudden but my mate wanted me to come live with him as soon as possible I do too". Taehyung nods slurping the noodles again.

Everything was going back to normal and for everyone it looks like good news. Jisoo and her packs been doing great, Mrs. Kim found a new mate, Taehyung and Jungkook were still loving mates.

To Be Continued...