Chapter 09: Rut

•••
"K-kookie?". Taehyung says as he gently caressed the others cheek trying to calm the other down. As the Alphas eyes change from his subdued red eyes to a glowing red. Jungkook closed his eyes for a bit his eyes going back to their natural state.

"Ah shit!". He says his eyes turning red again but he lost grip. His wolf completely taking over. Taehyung yelped as his wrist was grabbed and pinned in the couch.

"Look at you so submissive for your Alpha". Jungkook says in a dominating voice his hands running down the others soft cheeks.

Taehyung shivered from the voice and looked up at the other with his wide doe eyes. Making Jungkook go crazier he suddenly attacked the others lips.

Sucking and biting the tempting flesh the omega could only respond back his wrist being held tightly.

"Ngh". Taehyung knew what was happening and he was scared but he knew that Jungkook will never hurt him.

So he let it happen as he melted into the rough kiss. The Alpha smirking at the gesture. He finally stopped as he looked at the omega under him.

Pink cheeks, red lips, an exposed collar bone was all Jungkook could see. His Taehyung was so beautiful and out of this world. He could never even think to harm his omega this way.

Their first time should be special and when both were in their right minds.

So with a quick peck on Taehyungs forehead Jungkook finally let go of the others arms. "A-Alpha?". Taehyung says confused as Jungkook reverted back to his normal state. "I'm sorry Tae I couldn't control myself".

"It's ok Kookie". Taehyung says softly as he slowly straddled the others lap. Before caressing his Alphas cheeks softly with both his hands. Jungkook closing his eyes enjoying the warm embrace.

How could he have done that to Taehyung. The omega was so sweet and caring. Jungkook wanted to bash his head on a wall for even attempting to force himself upon the omega. Who he knew would submit to him easily.

Taehyung only pecked his lips before he jumped out of the others lap. "Now do you want to watch a movie kookie?". Jungkook smiled and nodded.

While he watched the smaller male got up and get the movie and food ready. He couldn't ask for a better mate Taehyung was his everything.

To Be Continue...