Chapter 05: Basketball Game Pt.2

•••
"W-what?!". Jungkook says his gaze softening a little it was a shock to him but his mate was his mate and he will love him no matter what. "I-I know it's shocking b-but I am an omega s-sorry".

Taehyung says quietly he was scared of judgement from the alpha in front of him. "Why should you be sorry?...my petal I believe you". Jungkook said pulling the male into a tight hug again. Wanting to kiss him but he didn't want to move too fast.

Taehyung let out a huge sigh not noticing how long he was holding his breath for. "Whats your name baby?". Jungkook says looking into the beautiful eyes of his mate. "T-Taehyung...Kim Taehyung".

The smaller male really wanted to stop stuttering but with such a hot alpha who was also so caring he couldn't help it. Jungkook smiles liking the name it was cute it fit the male in front of him perfectly.

Everything was peaceful and settled until the announcement suddenly startled the both of them. Taehyung jumping into Jungkooks embrace while the other hugged him tightly. "Jeon fucking Jungkook if you don't come to the basketball game this instance I'm gonna personally beat you up!".

Jungkook scowled it was Yoongi screaming into the overhead speaker. How did he even get there in the first place? "I'm sorry pretty I need to go to the game is it alright if we talk again later?". He said softly patting the others fluffy hair gently.

"It's ok I'll watch you". And there it was Jungkooks death as Taehyung smiled his unique and pretty boxy smile. That made Jungkook want to bang his head against a concrete wall.

Jungkook nodded as he took the others hand noticing the littlest of details...how the omegas hands fit perfectly in his. Jimin who was outside the door followed them. Once they had arrived cheers came their way but then an awkward silence had engulfed the whole gym.

Everyone was staring at Taehyung and Jungkook who were still holding hands. Taehyung blushes hard hiding his face in his hands. Jungkook chuckling at the others behaviour. But decided to pull the other into his embrace once again saving his omega from getting even more embarrassed .

Let's just say that everyone was left shocked and confused at this point. But nevertheless the game started,  Taehyung and Jimin were made to sit on the teams bench. Jungkook not wanting Taehyung to sit on the floor.

At the final set of the game they just needed to get five more shots to get the win. "Tae cheer for him damn it". Jimin says nudging Taehyung with his elbow the other pouted a little at the gesture. "But-". Jimin shushed him quickly. "Just cheer Taehyung".

Taehyung sighed getting up slowly and jumping up while screaming. "Go Kookie you can do it!". Jungkook was was focused on the game when he momentarily looked at Taehyung he smiled widely. Screams being heard all around the gym. This being the first time the male smiled in school.

"He smiled Jiminie". Taehyung exclaimed in happiness. "See I told you and thank you you've made him finally smile too bad I didn't get a picture I could have posted it on my fan account". Jimin pouted but focused on the game anyways. His eyes always landing on a blonde haired male who had porcelain like skin and was short.

He was cute to the male so he'll have to get his number after the game Jimin will get a man too.

To Be Continued...
•••
Author's Note:
Just a filler chapter today 😊 It's a short chapter.