35: Honeymoon (M)

•••
"It's so big Kookie I love it!". Taehyung says jumping on the bed looking around their hotel room. While Jungkook was coughing he no way found any innocence in what the omega said right now. His mind was going to places.

"Kookie here's some water why are you coughing so much did you choke on something?". Taehyung says while Jungkook coughed even more. He was such a mess even before they started to pack their clothes and came to Hawaii.

"Let's go snorkeling Alpha!". Taehyung was so happy right now he had never been out of the country. "Anything you want my petal let's go now?". Jungkook says as he holds Taehyungs hand. The omega blushing by Jungkooks actions they both walked out where they went to their rented car.

"Kookie waits! I forgot my camera I need to take picture on this trip". Taehyung ran out not even waiting for Jungkooks response which left him dumbfounded inside the car. Taehyung ran into their hotel room going to his luggage and opening it.

But when he opened it he blushed and screamed a bit...that was not his luggage...it was Jungkooks. Taehyung saw all the lingerie inside which got him blushing they were very revealing indeed. It left nothing to the imagination but everything clicked in Taehyung.

Was this why Jungkook was acting weird? "Such a sneaky Alpha". Taehyung giggles picking out white lace underwear that was seethrough in the back. Though the omega blushes knowing what Jungkooks intention was that didn't mean he also didn't have surprises.

He smirks cutely before shoving the clothing in his luggage and getting his camera. He'll have fun teasing his Alpha later.
•••
⚠️Smut⚠️
"So tired". Taehyung says as he cuddled up against the buffer male. They just got back from snorkelling, swimming in the beach, and eating. They had a very busy day. "Wanna sleep Tae?".

"Hm I wanna shower first". Taehyung says getting up starting his mischievous plan. He went to his luggage getting his towel and getting the white laced underwear going straight to the washroom.

Meanwhile the oblivious raven closed his eyes to rest for a bit. Taehyung showers quickly and puts on the underwear. He looked at himself in the mirror and blushes. Taehyung had never once thought in his life he would end up dressing like this.

He didn't hate it in fact he loved the feeling of the lace on his skin. He'd really love to wear more of it. Though he'd be killing Jungkook if he did it. Taehyung smirks as he puts on his robe only.

"You done petal?". Jungkook says looking at him while Taehyung nodded. How oblivious his Alpha was right now. "Alpha I'm sore could you massage me?". Taehyung ask walking towards Jungkook. "Sure love". Jungkook says while Taehyung sat on his lap.

Taehyung loosening his robe around his shoulders so his top half was shown. Which made the Alpha almost go crazy at the sight of the soft skin but he mange to control himself. Taehyung didn't want that though so once Jungkook started to massage him he started to sigh.

"Feels good Alpha want more". Taehyung says arching his back it really did feel so good. His back was hurting from swimming so much. He was enjoying this. Jungkook on the other hand was currently trying to control himself. His eyes flashing bright red from time to time.

"Now my legs too Kookie". Taehyung says as he faces the other. Jungkook growled at the sight of the other legs but he had yet to see what was underneath that robe. "You must be really sore sweetheart". The Alpha says as he ran his hands on Taehyungs thighs.

The omega whimpered a bit as he felt sensitive there. "Jungkook...anything you have to say to me today?". Taehyung suddenly asked which made Jungkooks heart beat faster. "N-no absolutely not haha".

Taehyung smiles as he slowly removes all his robe. Jungkook was looking elsewhere at the moment. But once he saw Taehyung his wolf absolutely lost it. He pinned Taehyung to the bed immediately. "Fuck...your look gorgeous my omega".

Taehyung shivered at his deep voice as Jungkook looked at him deeply. Red and blue eyes shining beautifully. They stayed like that for a moment before Jungkook took Taehyungs lips against his own. "Hng".

"A-alpha". Taehyung moans loudly feeling the other touch his buds while the Alpha led his hands to the underwear. "Such a nice thing on you". Jungkooks Alpha voice could no longer be controlled right now.

The small omega whimpers from the voice and the pheromones. Making him fully submit to Jungkook which he didn't really mind because he trusted the other male. But it came all a shock to him when two of them were naked.

It was so sudden but he didn't have much time to think about that when Jungkook started to spread his legs apart. The Alpha leaning into his hole and started to lick. "Hmg Kookie thats t-too m-much AH!".

Taehyung felt a slap on his inner thigh a sigh that he was calling Jungkook my the wrong name now. "Such a pretty omega your mine petal only mine". Jungkook says before slowly inserting a finger in.

"Ah y-yours Alpha all yours ah". Taehyung was shaking under the true blood. Which made the other male even more possessive of his tiny omega. After a couple minutes Taehyung was prepped. "Tell me when it hurts petal".

The omega stared at the other with doe eyes as he entered. Taehyung closing his eyes in pain feeling all of his Alpha in one go. "AH wait Kookie h-hurts". Jungkook nodded keeping himself still. Which was ver hard for him he just wanted to love his omega.

Once Taehyung wasn't in pain anymore he started to thrust slow at first but git so much faster. "Fuck baby". Jungkook growled gripping the others hips tightly before leaning into the others neck and started to make marks.

"Mgh Alpha ah s-so good feel ah good". Taehyung couldn't comprehend anything right now. He was so lost in pleasure. He was almost about to let go even though they've only started. "Feel something ah I'm Ah". Taehyung arches his back as he came.

Though Jungkook wasn't done yet at all. He flipped the shaking omega around and grabbed his waist while he led him towards his front. Taehyungs back resting on Jungkooks chest. The Alpha thrusting upwards into the sensitive omega.

"Your taking me so well aren't you my beautiful omega". Jungkook
Growled in Taehyungs ear. "A-alpha too much it's too much mgh". Taehyung begs the other to stop but he wasn't going to be freed today after what he did.

"Just a little more my petal". Jungkook said as he thrusted faster. The omega resting his head on the others shoulder. Completely exhausted as he let the other do anything to him. Taehyungs back arches again as he came. But Jungkook never stopped he kept going which led Taehyung into overstimulation.

"Hng ah Alpha n-no m-ore ah so big". Jungkook started to expand more inside of him. He was nearing his release. The raven ones again flipped Taehyung on his back while he put his legs on his shoulders. The omega was shaking as his eyes rolled back.

"Fuck". Jungkook growled as he knotted the other. Taehyung whimpering as his hands moved around the pleasure too overwhelming for him. "Ah hmg Alpha mgh b-big". Jungkook held his hands gently as he leaned into the omegas ear again.

"We are not done yet petal". And just like that they were into another round. Taehyung really dug himself a hole for doing what he did today. But he was happy he was spending time with his true love...his handsome Alpha.

To Be Continued...